Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cabin At The End Of The World by Paul Tremblay (DRP S/L edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cabin At The End Of The World by Paul Tremblay (DRP S/L edition)

Hey Dan - Do you have any info when this Paul Tremblay book may be in the hands of CD and available to ship? ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Good question. I ordered direct from DRP but they are staying quiet about it.

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Hey Dan - Do you have any info when this Paul Tremblay book may be in the hands of CD and available to ship? ~Cap
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Not to pile on or anything, but the Midnight's Lair limited and lettered are way overdue, and how about their Malorie limited? Which of these will we see first?

Comment

Don't mind me; I'm displaying erratic behaviour

Comment

How about we all head over here to pile on DRP?

https://forum.cemeterydance.com/foru...-regions-press
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Hi All,

I actually checked on these tittles with DRP last week on 07/15 and received the following responses:

1) Midnight's Lair slipcases and the lettered books and traycases have been completed, and I believe are being picked up in the next couple/few days from our bindery. So those should all ship out in the next couple of weeks

2) Malorie is at the printer now and in production. That should be the next one off the line and soon I think. I would guess maybe late summer/early fall on this one shipping out. At least with the signed/numbered HCs

3) Cabin At The End - I'm not sure where this one is at but I know sig sheets haven't started yet so maybe it is next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
              Hi All,

I actually checked on these tittles with DRP last week on 07/15 and received the following responses:

1) Midnight's Lair slipcases and the lettered books and traycases have been completed, and I believe are being picked up in the next couple/few days from our bindery. So those should all ship out in the next couple of weeks

2) Malorie is at the printer now and in production. That should be the next one off the line and soon I think. I would guess maybe late summer/early fall on this one shipping out. At least with the signed/numbered HCs

3) Cabin At The End - I'm not sure where this one is at but I know sig sheets haven't started yet so maybe it is next in line.
              Thanks for the info. ~Cap

Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I'm really interested in knowing where Offspring is.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    I happened to check on that one with DRP as well last week and was told that:

"Offspring I am working on and we have the limited sig sheets signed and the book files to the printer now. Those should be going into production any time now. The lettered sheets are still making the rounds for signatures as well"

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I happened to check on that one with DRP as well last week and was told that:

"Offspring I am working on and we have the limited sig sheets signed and the book files to the printer now. Those should be going into production any time now. The lettered sheets are still making the rounds for signatures as well"
                      Thank you!

Comment

Just received my copy of Richard Laymon's "Midnight's Lair" w/slipcase from DRP. Am very happy to finally have this book and think that it turned out well. I love that it is oversized which I had forgotten. Also dig the story notes and extras at the end of the book and wish more limited editions had things like that to make the editions truly unique. Overall, I am glad to have all three of the Laymon books that DRP produced and wished that they, or another press, would produce more limited editions of his books. I have a bunch of the standard Headline hardcovers; however, most of them have aged poorly and have extreme tanning to the pages as well as other (somewhat minor) defects. I would love to be able to replace those Headline editions with better editions like the ones that DRP and CD have produced in the past.

Comment

Working...
                        X