Phantasia Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantasia Press

This very well may be a short lived thread however, Alex Berman, former co-owner of Phantasia Press had discovered a handful of boxes of long out of print signed limited books. Not sure what is available but I think it's a mixed bag of items that are about gone. He asked folks who have interest to reach out to him via email to inquire about what is available.

Contact Info:

Looking for the fonting of youth.

I wasn't overly familiar with his press but have really been drawn to the artwork on a number of the titles. Great colors and interesting subject matter on the DJ's.

Comment

Splync has made a couple of recent purchases and unboxed them on youtube. splync - YouTube

Comment

Cool. I hadn't seen those. I love the glossy and bright colors.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Splync has made a couple of recent purchases and unboxed them on youtube. splync - YouTube

Comment

I got a Harlan Ellison S/L from Alex. That's the first (and probably last) time I'll ever buy a book that was printed in 1982 as a new copy direct from the publisher

IMG_0170_small.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
            I got a Harlan Ellison S/L from Alex. That's the first (and probably last) time I'll ever buy a book that was printed in 1982 as a new copy direct from the publisher

IMG_0170_small.jpg
            Cool cover. I do wonder if they had to pay Disney royalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Cool cover. I do wonder if they had to pay Disney royalties.
              Shh, don't say that! I could see Disney coming after them, even 40 years after the fact

Comment

Isn't that the truth. I strongly considered buying a copy of Dream Park. Love the cover art and the story sounds like something in my wheelhouse.

IMG_0170_small.jpg

Comment

If anyone is interested there is a site up now with a listing of new old stock for sale:

https://www.phantasiapress.com/pricing-and-availability

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                    If anyone is interested there is a site up now with a listing of new old stock for sale:

https://www.phantasiapress.com/pricing-and-availability
                    Yes, I bought Spider Robinson's Callahan and Company for $60 shipped.

Comment

FYI, Phantasia's first book launched under the new incarnation of the company is now available for order. Mickey 7, by Edward Ashton.

https://phantasiapress.com/products/...-edward-ashton

Comment

It looks like a great edition as well.

FYI, Phantasia's first book launched under the new incarnation of the company is now available for order. Mickey 7, by Edward Ashton.

https://phantasiapress.com/products/...-edward-ashton

Comment

I don't like that over two years have passed since those "recent purchases" of mine, haha...

Mickey7 has been purchased!

Comment

Working...
                          X