Earthling 2021 Halloween Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

I find informed delivery to be INCREDIBLY hit or miss with packages, specially ones too large to fit in a mailbox.
    Same. I tried it for a while, but found it useless in that regard (and that’s the only reason I signed up for it), so after using it for a half-year or so I stopped checking it months ago.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Same. I tried it for a while, but found it useless in that regard (and that’s the only reason I signed up for it), so after using it for a half-year or so I stopped checking it months ago.
      Others on this board have said that it was hit and miss for them as well. I have to wonder if it is based on the individual post offices performing a step. My zip code was part of the pilot and we have had it for a long time. In that time it has been pretty bulletproof. I have talked to some neighbors who have the same experience as me. They have a system that works if they do what they need to do. To bad they are wasting it in many areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Others on this board have said that it was hit and miss for them as well. I have to wonder if it is based on the individual post offices performing a step. My zip code was part of the pilot and we have had it for a long time. In that time it has been pretty bulletproof. I have talked to some neighbors who have the same experience as me. They have a system that works if they do what they need to do. To bad they are wasting it in many areas.
        I wasn't part of a Pilot Program, but once I found it a couple years ago (somewhat surprisingly- my 70+ mom was using it and told me about it)- it has been invaluable to me, and I literally use it on the daily. There have been a few packages that have slipped through to me without notice - usually international shipments, but it accurately tracks more than 90% of them for me, and the mail tracking is virtually flawless. I find it a rare govt program that actually works. As stated elsewhere here, the only thing is it doesn't give you the sender's name- only the origin city, so you simply have to know your publisher's shipping location. Bummer that it hasn't been that consistent for others, though.

Comment

Working...
        X