Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earthling Publications

From their latest newsletter:

"Our next lettered will be announced this Wednesday, Dec 16, at Noon EST. Please mark your calendar and check back so you don't miss it. It is already DONE and READY TO SHIP. Stay tuned.... "

I didn't see a thread for Earthling...If there is one please merge or disregard.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    From their latest newsletter:

"Our next lettered will be announced this Wednesday, Dec 16, at Noon EST. Please mark your calendar and check back so you don't miss it. It is already DONE and READY TO SHIP. Stay tuned.... "

I didn't see a thread for Earthling...If there is one please merge or disregard.
    Boy did I misread that email. I thought It Sustains was the coming Lettered.

Comment

Man, those lettered editions of IT SUSTAINS look really nice. I was unsure what they’d look like after seeing the test stamping and held off on picking up a copy. I’m okay with my decision considering I didn’t love the book itself, but if I had extra cash to blow, I wouldn’t mind that on my shelf.

As for the new lettered...I plan on being on my computer on Wednesday morning...

Comment

So the lettered is Malerman's THE DAY OF THE PIG (originally published by CD as ON THIS, THE DAY OF THE PIG), which I believe was one of my guesses when this lettered was first hinted at a while back. The lettered edition looks simply beautiful, but I can't swing the $750 price tag. One of these days I'll finally be able to pick up an Earthling lettered edition...

Comment

Yeah, not something that interests me, luckily. I just made my Lividian payment today too

Comment

Easy pass for me.

Comment

Easy pass but only because of the cost. It looks great and I really like the author.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

It was the cost for me as well. I can’t make it happen, not after SOMETHING WICKED from Centipede sent me down the road to bankruptcy.

Comment

Wonder if this is causing Jeff some stress. He is our Mallerman man.

Comment

I love Malerman, but I cannot swing the price tag. Especially if I'm going to stay on the Suntup train for as long as I can.

Comment

I love Earthling, but this was an easy pass for me. Don't care for Malerman, didn't care for PIG (I did read it, though didn't really finish it). Seems extraordinarily expensive, and I couldn't really discern why from the description. But I'm sure major Malerman fans will be pleased with it...Earthling always does a nice job w/ their releases.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                      X