No announcement yet.

NOS4A2 Signed Hardbounds:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't get any notification either, I was just browsing and there it was. I'm sure it is still going to be a beautiful copy as sometimes what they consider a ding, goes unnoticeable to others. I'm excited about my little dinger!
    " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
    - Cicero

Comment

I just ordered a copy as well. Admittedly I didn't appreciate Joe Hill enough when this book was announced so I missed the window to buy it the first time. A dinged copy is good enough. Excited to get this one.

Comment

Tempting but trying to be good.

Comment

I am going to pass on this, as I am particularly fussy about having a flawless copy for S/L editions. Even the smallest 'ding' would piss me off.
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Dinged copies are always a crapshoot. I have received dinged copies that I could not tell were damaged and copies that had significant damage.
            Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
            I am going to pass on this, as I am particularly fussy about having a flawless copy for S/L editions. Even the smallest 'ding' would piss me off.

Comment

[QUOTE=Martin;58713]Dinged copies are always a crapshoot. I have received dinged copies that I could not tell were damaged and copies that had significant damage.[/QUOT

I've usually fared pretty well with dings. Clearly they aren't for everybody

Comment

I have fared well more often than not.
                [QUOTE=mhatchett;58720]
                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Dinged copies are always a crapshoot. I have received dinged copies that I could not tell were damaged and copies that had significant damage.[/QUOT

I've usually fared pretty well with dings. Clearly they aren't for everybody

Comment

This is actually the first "dinged" copy I have bought. Normally I would rather pay the $125 for a regular copy, but $75 instead of $400 on the secondary market is much prefered. As long as it's not a large portion of damage, I won't really care. I am mostly getting this for the alternate ending and novella.

Comment

Passed and now the dinged copies are gone. Funny I am ok with missing out on this one.

Comment

Life's a gamble but it doesn't stop us from living now does it. When they come in I'll show you my ding if you show me yours . . .
                      " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                      - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                        Life's a gamble but it doesn't stop us from living now does it. When they come in I'll show you my ding if you show me yours . . .
                        lol when you put it that way...

Comment

[From SubPress' site]

Slipcases for Joe Hill’s NOS4A2 Coming Soon
                          November 5th

Hey all. A quick note on Joe Hill’s NOS4A2…

We’re at work on our first optional slipcase, which will feature an original illustration by Gabriel Rodriguez.

We’ll post more news, and the artwork, very shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            [From SubPress' site]

November 5th

We’re at work on our first optional slipcase, which will feature an original illustration by Gabriel Rodriguez.

Sweet! I managed to snag one of the dinged copies, got number 722, never been so glad to receive a damaged book in my life but honestly after inspecting it, I have a hard time telling what's wrong with it

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              [From SubPress' site]

November 5th

I might have to pick one up with my next sub. press order.

Comment

I will be getting one....

Comment

Working...
                                X