No announcement yet.

New Limited Edition of The Shining from Sub Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad to hear that you and Bill were able to resolve the problem. Much respect to him, sometime it's hard to apologize too.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      I am glad to hear that you and Bill were able to resolve the problem. Much respect to him, sometime it's hard to apologize too.
      Especially after two years. He did tell me that the Tweet he sent out referred to another incident. Apparently, he now has an employee that surfs the specialty press forums. So good on him. Hopefully he can keep on top of things like this.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I debated picking up a second copy of the trade for too long.....oh well, one is really enough.

Comment

Glad to here this. Sorry but for some of there books I will still walk all over you to get them first.. No. Happy the issue is resolved. As I have said before I have never had issues with Sub Press. Next to CD they are the small press I own the most books from.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Especially after two years. He did tell me that the Tweet he sent out referred to another incident. Apparently, he now has an employee that surfs the specialty press forums. So good on him. Hopefully he can keep on top of things like this.

Comment

Plus you got your book club.
            Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            I debated picking up a second copy of the trade for too long.....oh well, one is really enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Plus you got your book club.
              Very true!!

Comment

Any word if this had been delayed or if the January release is still on schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  Any word if this had been delayed or if the January release is still on schedule?
                  Unfortunately, I haven't seen an update on this since 13th November 2013, when Bill announced on the Sub Press website that the Gift Edition was to be sent from Hong Kong and having cleared customs, should be ready to be shipped Mid-January.

However, I am pretty sure that Bill will post something in the next few days regarding a further update on this.
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

I hope the updates says they have arrived and are shipping

Comment

I got an update on December 10 saying that the gift editions would be shipping mid-January (which is now!) I did not order a gift edition, only the signed limited.

John

Comment

Same here...only the S/L.

Comment

SO far no shipping notice on the gift edition. At least for me. LOL!

Comment

Does SubPress send notices or are they like PS and skip that?

Comment

They send a shipping notice, but it only let's you know that "something" shipped, but not the specific title.

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                                I got an update on December 10 saying that the gift editions would be shipping mid-January (which is now!) I did not order a gift edition, only the signed limited.

John
                                That's what I had ordered and was hoping for. No shipping notice yet. Not too concerned, it'll arrive when it arrives. Just getting excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X