Knowing Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    When i get the internet up and running thurs i will start my own collection thread!
    Looking forward to it.

Thanks for your suggestions - I will definitely use the more expensive, non-reflective glass.
    Plus a mat.

Love your Desperation sketch!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
      Looking forward to it.

Thanks for your suggestions - I will definitely use the more expensive, non-reflective glass.
      Plus a mat.

Love your Desperation sketch!

sk
      I second all of that! The sketch is great and the extra money for the non-reflective glass is well worth it.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
        Definately use a mat, imo i think it really lets the piece stand out like my girlfriend did for my Desperation sketch ...

And if you can go for the more expensive glass that doesn't reflect the light so much, i wish i had doen so for some of the older pieces i have framed because with the 2 that i have used the better glass for it makes such a difference! When i get the internet up and running thurs i will start my own collection thread!
        Great sketch! Can't wait to see your collection!

Comment

That's an incredible drawing! I wish I still did more of that kind of thing.
          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Thanks everyone, there is a watercolour to go with it too but thats for later

Comment

This is quite neat.
              KNOWING DARKNESS, is a MUST have for all fans of Stephen King. A really massive book though !
              ----

Webmaster of a french website dedicated to Stephen King : the Club Stephen King
              Also available on twitter, @ClubStephenKing

Comment

Working...
              X