Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    All the Canadian dmg customers got an email today finally asking which shipping method they wanted and the prices. So I emailed them back with what I wanted. Finally good to hear something...now to finish the talisman before it comes.

Did you get anything over your way too siep? I know you've been waiting a while as well.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Chadkp View Post
    I have just started reading some of Kings work (IT, Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining) and I am interested in getting into a series. I have always heard good things about the Dark Tower series and I am just curious where this book falls in the series, the middle, end or what? Thanks for any info!
    The Wind Through the Keyhole falls between Book 4 (Wizard and Glass) and Book 5 (Wolves of the Calla). King has called it "The Dark Tower 4.5" in several interviews and that's definitely where the story falls in the timeline.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Chadkp
    replied
    The Wind Through The Keyhole

I have just started reading some of Kings work (IT, Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining) and I am interested in getting into a series. I have always heard good things about the Dark Tower series and I am just curious where this book falls in the series, the middle, end or what? Thanks for any info!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Thankee-sai!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    But look at the innards of your e-reader and you will find the inscriptions "North Central Positronics, LLC" and "Sombra Corp." Every e-book you buy or read makes Roland's journey a little longer....
    Well spoken!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, King's turn as Gan's voice for Roalnd's journey is over. As for his third journey, it's becoming harder and more difficult.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    No...making Rolands journey longer. Sounds like a good thing to me.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    That e-book readers are evil? Well, to defeat the enemy, you must first be able to recognize it. So I suppose it is...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    But look at the innards of your e-reader and you will find the inscriptions "North Central Positronics, LLC" and "Sombra Corp." Every e-book you buy or read makes Roland's journey a little longer....
    Is that not a good thing?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So, Squire, throw in Limahl, and it would then be a never ending story

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Now that there is funny!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I use the e-readers to read my books. I'm not above buying the books in both forms though, I've bought all my Terry Brooks Stuff in both formats as well as The Dark Tower Series, and I'm sure I'll do the same with The Wheel of Time when I re-read that before the last book comes out. The is just so easy to pull out my phone and read the next chapter of a book when I have a few spare mine, without having to worry about carrying a monster book with me everywhere I go.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Robert Fulman
    replied
    One of the signs that the world has moved on is the disappearance of paper...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Thats scary, i could see that happening on a larger scale one day...

"The struggling paper industry (their words, not mine), in an effort to remain profitable in this ereader era, has decided to include ads in all of your favorite books..."
    That would just stop me from buying the actual book altogether. I only use my ereader to read and only buy books because of the way they look. If they don't look good there'd be no point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X