Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Talisman & Black House - Collectors Set with Limited Edition Slipcase and Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian hasnt corrected you so I guess you were right. I can't wait for this set though! The poster looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Brian hasnt corrected you so I guess you were right. I can't wait for this set though! The poster looks amazing!
      I'm pretty sure he put it in a newsletter somewhere, but there's only going to be one printing of this, and it's a pretty low print run.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yeah, I recall reading something about that. Pretty cool, just sweetens the deal!

Comment

Yes I love that poster as well.2013 good year ahead.
          Originally posted by peteOcha View Post

Comment

any news on when this set will ship.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              any news on when this set will ship.
              Not 100% but I think the cases are getting close to being completed. The posters and books are here so we're just waiting on the cases.

Instagram

Comment

I think this shipped today. I got a strange e-mail from Mindy about a package being shipped.The only thing it said was poster.I also got my e-mail for the next etc 2013 books that came yesterday.

Comment

I got mine and the poster today. All our held mail was delivered today after our vacation, along with a batch of mail for many others in the neighborhood that must have fallen in there by accident.

Comment

Finally got my books yesterday. Great job with the slipcase, the set looks fantastic.

Comment

I forgot about this set. I'm guessing its sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        I forgot about this set. I'm guessing its sold out.
                        Officially yes, but I believe we actually have a handful of extra sets.

Instagram

Comment

And how would one who's interesting in procuring a set go about doing that?
                          Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Officially yes, but I believe we actually have a handful of extra sets.

Comment

Yes, Dan. If one with a lovely gift card might be interested in such a thing. I haven't seen them yet though.

Comment

You can view pictures in: Thread: Bookworm 1's collection
                              They're posted on page 50, 5/10/13.

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              Yes, Dan. If one with a lovely gift card might be interested in such a thing. I haven't seen them yet though.

Comment

Send me an email I can enter a order for anyone who would like one. If anyone isn't interested in the whole set I know we have a whole bunch of extra posters as well. Though I think we'll probably put them up for sale on the website sooner or later.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X