Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Talisman & Black House - Collectors Set with Limited Edition Slipcase and Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Send me an email I can enter a order for anyone who would like one. If anyone isn't interested in the whole set I know we have a whole bunch of extra posters as well. Though I think we'll probably put them up for sale on the website sooner or later.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    You can view pictures in: Thread: Bookworm 1's collection
    They're posted on page 50, 5/10/13.

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Yes, Dan. If one with a lovely gift card might be interested in such a thing. I haven't seen them yet though.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Yes, Dan. If one with a lovely gift card might be interested in such a thing. I haven't seen them yet though.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    And how would one who's interesting in procuring a set go about doing that?
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Officially yes, but I believe we actually have a handful of extra sets.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I forgot about this set. I'm guessing its sold out.
    Officially yes, but I believe we actually have a handful of extra sets.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I forgot about this set. I'm guessing its sold out.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Finally got my books yesterday. Great job with the slipcase, the set looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I got mine and the poster today. All our held mail was delivered today after our vacation, along with a batch of mail for many others in the neighborhood that must have fallen in there by accident.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I think this shipped today. I got a strange e-mail from Mindy about a package being shipped.The only thing it said was poster.I also got my e-mail for the next etc 2013 books that came yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    any news on when this set will ship.
    Not 100% but I think the cases are getting close to being completed. The posters and books are here so we're just waiting on the cases.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    any news on when this set will ship.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes I love that poster as well.2013 good year ahead.
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Brian hasnt corrected you so I guess you were right. I can't wait for this set though! The poster looks amazing!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Yeah, I recall reading something about that. Pretty cool, just sweetens the deal!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Brian hasnt corrected you so I guess you were right. I can't wait for this set though! The poster looks amazing!
    I'm pretty sure he put it in a newsletter somewhere, but there's only going to be one printing of this, and it's a pretty low print run.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X