Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We'll be distributing the signed Limited Editions for IDW. No one should have announced the signed editions for the new titles, although doesn't mean a store didn't jump the gun since everyone gets the same number of copies as they ordered for the first one!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I was wondering the same thing.The new book is written by John Shirley and I received an e-mail from BMB but have held off waiting to here from CD.
    Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
    So are you guys still the ongoing distributor for IDW's ZVR prose books as I saw there is a new one being solicited and no word about it here, unless I missed something.

Zombies Vs Robots Z-Boyz In The Robot Graveyard

Leave a comment:

• paperdragon
    replied
    So are you guys still the ongoing distributor for IDW's ZVR prose books as I saw there is a new one being solicited and no word about it here, unless I missed something.

Zombies Vs Robots Z-Boyz In The Robot Graveyard

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I would buy that comic too.No guys this series was great.This book will be to.Look at the list of authors.Very nice indeed.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I'm gonna wait for Zombies vs. Lilliputians on Crack. The Zombies won't stand a chance. How can you fight something you can't that's movie at 900 miles a second?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'm gonna wait for Zombies vs. Lilliputians on Crack. The Zombies won't stand a chance. How can you fight something you can't that's movie at 900 miles a second?

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    Then you really wouldn't like the ":Zombies vs Robots vs Amazons" series IDW did. I personally love them. Good, implausible stories with great artwork!
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I like even my highly impossible stories to at least sound plausible. Robots - Plausible even Zombies - Plausible or at least sound plausible, theres always an explanation. but Zombies VS Robots, I'm gonna have to agree with Dave on this one.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Super Super Super.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    They are waiting on one last person to sign the signature sheets and then the books can be bound.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by BrianS View Post
    Anything new on this?
    I should be getting an update from the publisher this week!

Leave a comment:

• BrianS
    replied
    Anything new on this?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Cool. This just gets better.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I can't comment on the Limited Edition itself yet since they haven't shipped, but I've heard very good things about the production values they have planned. Jeff Conner, a name *long* time collectors will remember, is in charge of these for IDW and he's been great to work with.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    28 weeks was rubbish apart from the opening scene at the farm house, that was epic!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Why you confused BW? said exactly what I meant.
    But some are smart, right ?????

images.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Why you confused BW? said exactly what I meant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X