Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Strain: The Deluxe Special Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Parviz View Post
    Was curious on the production status for the last book in the trilogy, my first two books are lonely. Love the old school feel and look to this series great read.
    Books are done and in the warehouse. We're currently waiting on the slipcases from the case maker.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

    Comment


      That's Great news. Love the series the old school look is amazing

      Comment


        Dan, Any update on the cases for the third book?

        Comment


          They're here and in the shipping queue. The shipping queue is pretty backed up right now (a side effect of night shift), so it'll be a little while yet.
          CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

          Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

          Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

          Comment


            Nice. Got the shipping notice for Night eternal. Pretty excited to be able to compete the set

            Comment


              Originally posted by Parviz View Post
              Nice. Got the shipping notice for Night eternal. Pretty excited to be able to compete the set
              Received mine yesterday - loved it, just like the other two.
              Glad to finally have my matching set of three complete.

              sk

              Comment


                Received my copy of The Night Eternal and unfortunately it's number 250, whereas the first two books were #223. What are the chances of finding my matching copy of Night Eternal and arranging an exchange?

                Jason

                Comment


                  Originally posted by JasonUK View Post
                  Received my copy of The Night Eternal and unfortunately it's number 250, whereas the first two books were #223. What are the chances of finding my matching copy of Night Eternal and arranging an exchange?

                  Jason
                  Hi Jason,

                  Sorry to hear that. I don't know how that happened. Can you send Mindy a email about this. I know who 223 went to and we'll arrange to get it swapped out.
                  CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                  Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

                  Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

                    Hi Jason,

                    Sorry to hear that. I don't know how that happened. Can you send Mindy a email about this. I know who 223 went to and we'll arrange to get it swapped out.
                    Thanks Dan, much appreciated.
                    Jason

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X