No announcement yet.

Dark Forces: The 25th Anniversary Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squire can stay the course.I might have to go exploring.That book and the pictures you posted make it very possible I will have to juggle some finances.

Comment

Very good looking book! Whenever I see an anniversary edition, it makes me wonder about that mystery book in the latest grab bag...

Comment

You may be onto something there. The 5th anniversary edition of the 25th anniversary edition of Dark Forces. I like it!
        Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Very good looking book! Whenever I see an anniversary edition, it makes me wonder about that mystery book in the latest grab bag...

Comment

Thanks Brian

Comment

Thanks for the info Dan. Don't know if I'm willing to sell such a beautiful book on the secondary market if i have it. The feeling of holding and reading such beautiful material is enough for me to keep it on the bookshelf permanently.

Comment

Was checking out some of these threads on out of print books, and realised how lucky I was to pick this book up on the secondary market for $240. One of my favourite editions.
              Now, where can I find a similar priced edition of 'It'...

Comment

I was able to add this to my shelf for $175.00. One of the best deals I have ever gotten for a book.

Comment

I think each one of you owes me money.
                  “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                  -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X