X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    One box. I'll send you the tracking. I wouldn't worry about the packing, I went overkill on the packing for these. I even ordered double walled boxes for the lettereds (which is a first).
    Dan, the books arrived yesterday and the packaging was simply amazing! Huge box, double-walled (awesome!!) - and what was inside was even more awesome.
    Thank you for having done one terrific job!

sk

Leave a comment:

• absolute182
    replied
    Uh Oh!! Send me a email with your order info. I'll be able to get you a replacement, though I may need to get a coin engraved.
    I just wanted to say thank you to Dan for getting a new book put together and sent overnight to me. I received it today and it looks great!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    One box. I'll send you the tracking. I wouldn't worry about the packing, I went overkill on the packing for these. I even ordered double walled boxes for the lettereds (which is a first).
    Awesome!! Thanks, Dan - and the packing-job sounds fantastic!!
    So looking forwards to receiving these two!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    That's great news, Dan.
    But I am worried about these shipping notices.
    Any idea when they'll be sent?

And have the S/L and lettered been shipped together, in one box?

sk

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Yours definitely shipped. Guess the notices just haven't been sent. In fact as of yesterday we're done shipping Gwendy other than some PC orders.
    That's great news, Dan.
    But I am worried about these shipping notices.
    Any idea when they'll be sent?

And have the S/L and lettered been shipped together, in one box?

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Congratulations Dan, you finally got through Blatty's Lost Screen Plays and Gwendy's. Guessing you can't wait for the next Lonely Road announcement!
    Lonely Road stuff usually isn't so bad, but the Blatty Scripts where a mess because of how big they were, and Gwendy was a mess because of the coins.

Right now we're staring down the dark tunnel that is all of the orders from the 50% off sale and the mess that is opening all of the boxes from PS Publishing that have Tommy Knockers in them.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Yours definitely shipped. Guess the notices just haven't been sent. In fact as of yesterday we're done shipping Gwendy other than some PC orders.
    Congratulations Dan, you finally got through Blatty's Lost Screen Plays and Gwendy's. Guessing you can't wait for the next Lonely Road announcement!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Congratulation to all - sounds like another winner!

Still no shipping notice here...boo-hoo.....
    (I know...patience....trying....)

sk

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Congratulation to all - sounds like another winner!

Still no shipping notice here...boo-hoo.....
    (I know...patience....trying....)

sk

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    A beautiful signed limited! I was definitely expecting something great but this is above and beyond. Thank you for matching my number too! Very happy about that! Love this book!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Agreed!
    Thanks Dan, I'll try to be patient....

sk
    It will be worth it. I have the limited and it really is gorgeous, so I'm sure the lettered will be even better!!!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Agreed!
    Thanks Dan, I'll try to be patient....

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    No shipping notice yet.....

sk
    Still working on the lettereds. Should probably be today or tomorrow I think. I know I saw your order yesterday. It's been a painfully slow process, doesn't help we ran out of packing peanuts yesterday as well. These books are chewing through our supply. I think we used 20+ bags just on the limiteds alone, and the lettereds are using like twice as many peanuts per box as the limiteds. Better safe than damaged in shipping though.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    No shipping notice yet.....

sk

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by absolute182 View Post
    I was looking forward to getting this on Monday until I received this lovely update from UPS yesterday.

"Merchandise is missing. UPS will notify the sender with additional details. / All merchandise missing, empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage."
    Aw, man, that's a collector's worst nightmare. So sorry this has happened to you.
    But happy Dan came to the rescue!!

sk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X