Gwendy's Button Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea they all need to be put into the black cases.
    Oh, I see. I thought you had to remove them from the black cases. I can see where that'd get tedious. Maybe you should lock Brian in a room with them and he can't come out til they're done. Being his idea and all

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Oh, I see. I thought you had to remove them from the black cases. I can see where that'd get tedious. Maybe you should lock Brian in a room with them and he can't come out til they're done. Being his idea and all
      I've just been sitting here at my desk doing them for 2 days now...
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I've just been sitting here at my desk doing them for 2 days now...
        Wow, Brian. I think Dan really deserves a hug Or an extra set of hands or two.....

Comment

Wow, Brian. I think Dan really deserves a hug Or an extra set of hands or two.....
          It could be worse. I could be in the back packing the Blatty script sets. I did that while my help was on vacation. Those things were the worst to put together.

Instagram

Comment

It could be worse. I could be in the back packing the Blatty script sets. I did that while my help was on vacation. Those things were the worst to put together.
            Have to separate each volume out, uh?

Comment

Based on previous hints I believe the coin in the case slides into a slot inside the tray case. Looking forward to getting this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Based on previous hints I believe the coin in the case slides into a slot inside the tray case. Looking forward to getting this one.
                Correct. In the limited the there's a ribbon pull for both the book and the coin. The lettered doesn't need the ribbon pull, just because of the way the case is designed. Brian will probably snap some fancier photos come next week.

Instagram

Comment

Have to separate each volume out, uh?
                  Yep and they're huge, and because it's Lonely Road everyone gets a specific number. Also because of the large amount of stamping on these books, by the time you're done you end up looking like you took a bath in gold glitter.

Instagram

Comment

Yep and they're huge, and because it's Lonely Road everyone gets a specific number. Also because of the large amount of stamping on these books, by the time you're done you end up looking like you took a bath in gold glitter.
                    Sounds so 70s lol.

Comment

Gwendy prep is coming along. I think we'll be done most of the prep today and actually be shipping orders come tomorrow.

Instagram

Comment

Gwendy prep is coming along. I think we'll be done most of the prep today and actually be shipping orders come tomorrow.
                        Great month for books!

Comment

Pretty sure mine is the one on the upper left!Gwendy case.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Pretty sure mine is the one on the upper left![ATTACH=CONFIG]21078[/ATTACH]
                            You know I numbered all of these and hid the orders inside the cases to stage this picture. I realized after the fact, that I could've just as easily have staged this using empty cases...

Instagram

Comment

My copy arrived today and it's very lovely. Thanks so much! I'm glad I sprung (quickly) for the Baldwin remarque.

Comment

If anyone else got a remarque from either artist, I would love to see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X