X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming Soon! Updated 7/18/2022

front_3_363x540.jpgfront_360x540.jpg
    Bone%20Worms%20cover%20(1)_349x540.jpg

Cool. I stopped buying PB's but circumstances have changed so I'm happy to see some small press PB's out there.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Awesome! We're hoping to offer something for all kinds of readers!

Comment

Very nice! I'm also not much of a paperback buyer at this point, but I've been receiving the CD paperbacks recently and I must say that they are very attractive. II have the Boden in a signed limited, but I'm looking forward to the other two books. I've heard very good things about Alan Baxter.

Comment

Alan's a great writer! And our interior design team does a wonderful job on the paperbacks, which is very important to me! Even though these are more affordable than the limited editions, I still want them to have a distinctive look that says "Cemetery Dance!"

Comment

Hi all! New to the forums, it feels like 2003 in here. I remember the golden days of forums. Can't wait for these releases, one in particular!

Comment

Originally posted by AlanBaxter View Post
              Hi all! New to the forums, it feels like 2003 in here. I remember the golden days of forums. Can't wait for these releases, one in particular!
              Welcome to the forum! I'm definitely looking forward to checking out your forthcoming book from CD.

Comment

Originally posted by AlanBaxter View Post
                I concur with Sock Monkey! Welcome and can't wait to give "Sallow Bend" a try. Am hoping it will have a hardcover edition at some point, assuming that it already doesn't. Hope you don't mind me fanboying for a second, but, I just wanted to mention that I really enjoyed the heck out of your Novella "The Book Club". It was my introduction to your work. Immediately after finishing "The Book Club", I sought out "Crow Shine" and haven't looked back since!

Comment

Amazon hardcovers is DEFINITELY something we're going to experiment with, as they continue to refine their product. I definitely don't see why there couldn't be a Sallow Bend hardcover down the road!

Comment

Really excited about the new format! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store.
                    http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

We are as well! Already have some great books in the hopper!

Comment

Working...
                      X