Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Started The Mailman last night. So far it is very good.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I believe it is.
    Thanks, Dan. I missed your answer in all the hub-bub that goes on here.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received my copies today. All I can say is wow! Three great authors and three stories I have not read before. Now I get to determine which to read 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    i just realized that wasn't a very good phrasing of the question. Is it going to have the title and author on the front of the DJ?
    I believe it is.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    i just realized that wasn't a very good phrasing of the question. Is it going to have the title and author on the front of the DJ?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    But that doesn't answer the question, Brian. It is goin to have a title on it?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But that doesn't answer the question, Brian. It is goin to have a title on it?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I've never understood the fascination with the idea of publishing books without the author/title on them. We've done it twice that I can recall (Camp Pleasant and Blood Crazy) and the end result is booksellers only being able to put the books spine-out on the shelves -- which is the worst possible way to sell a book -- or people in the dealers' room at conventions having to pick up and handle the book just to see who the author is. In the end, you end up with lots of "slightly dinged" copies returned to the publisher due to the extra handling.

I guess it would be a neat idea if the books didn't actually have to be sold, though!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    That's what I thought....

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    according to someone in the Pure thread (Dan or Brian I believe) CD won't do it without the title on the front.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Got mine today. Is the DJ for The Loveliest Dead going to be a wraparound without title?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    The 3 arc's arrived today.2 days earlier then expected.They look great.I love the cover of the Garton book.Very nice CD.Now for that e-mail for ERC 6.Still waiting on it.As if you guys are not busy enough.Looking forward to the hard cover editions of all of these.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    imageskermitth-frog_small.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Why I would order anything from OZ is beyond me...
    Maybe if green is your favorite color.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But if I ever order anything from down under, I'll be screwed. Why I would order anything from OZ is beyond me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X