Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my CDCC3 T-shirt with the Jack Ketchum short short on it. Awesome! Who ever designed this one did a great job!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got my t-shirt shipping notice today. I didn't know the short story was by Ketchum. Now I'm really looking forward to getting this!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Got my CDCC3 T-shirt with the Jack Ketchum short short on it. Awesome! Who ever designed this one did a great job!
        Mine is due Tuesday by the end of the day. When we got the announcement that Ketchum was doing the story I was more excited about this. Looking forward to waking up at 5 pm and hopefully UPS will have come. Also expecting 2 other books any day. One from Subterranean Press and one from eBay.
        Wishing it was the middle of the month so we could we what is in the next CDCC.

Comment

Oh the Joys of early emails even without CDCC, can't wait to see what it's like WITH the CDCC...

Also, If this is the CDCC thread then what thread were we all talking about it on the other day? lol

Comment

The early e-mails were nice when I was in the CDCC, but I think the massive amount of them would be mean now since I wouldn't be able to take advantage of most of the deals most likely this time around.
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
              The early e-mails were nice when I was in the CDCC, but I think the massive amount of them would be mean now since I wouldn't be able to take advantage of most of the deals most likely this time around.
              Got my shipping notice for CDCC5 Exclusive books today. Can't wait to se these!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Got my shipping notice for CDCC5 Exclusive books today. Can't wait to se these!
                Umm I think your notice was for other CDCC stuff, not the books. Those books aren't out yet.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Umm I think your notice was for other CDCC stuff, not the books. Those books aren't out yet.
                  That is odd since it names the two books. I will be interested in seeing what I get.

Comment

That is odd since it names the two books. I will be interested in seeing what I get.
                    I'm going to assume that it names everything on the order including the books, but lists the books as back ordered.

Instagram

Comment

I'm going to assume that it names everything on the order including the books, but lists the books as back ordered.
                      The invoice is kind of odd. It does not list the trinkets but lists the books with a shipped quantity of 0 shipped. Thanks to your post of the trinkets in another thread I know what is coming now, looks great. Is the poster part of it?
                      Last edited by Martin; 05-12-2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

The invoice is kind of odd. It does not list the trinkets but listes the books with a shipped quantity of 0 shipped. Thanks to your post of the trinkets in another thread I know wha tis coming now, looks great. Is the poster part of it?
                        That is really odd.

Shirt, Poster, Mug, book light and a coaster.

Instagram

Comment

That is really odd.

Shirt, Poster, Mug, book light and a coaster.
                          Cool, the only thing I remembered was the shirt. The joy of being old.

Comment

I received the same email. Over the weekend I received the poster. None of the other things. I was really hoping it was the books were shipped. Oh well. Any idea when the rest of the stuff will ship?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              I received the same email. Over the weekend I received the poster. None of the other things. I was really hoping it was the books were shipped. Oh well. Any idea when the rest of the stuff will ship?
                              Shipping currently. We decided to ship the poster separately from the other stuff as we couldn't figure out a good way to ship it all in one box. The books have not been printed yet, so those will be sometime in the future.

Instagram

Comment

I feel for you Dan. I have to assume shipping the trinkets is a lot more time consuming than shipping books or posters.

Comment

Working...
                                X