Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    You mean.....

You like watching these guys?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3645[/ATTACH]

Mr. Woot might be more an expert on this (they're from Australia, right?)
    Yep, they are, and they pull in $30M per annum - go figure Given a preference for Aussie childrens entertainers, I much prefer High 5 (well, three of them anyway)

lge_Circus_080115125758832_wideweb__300x300.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Check your in-boxes this evening. Just got word that the CDCC note is going out momentarily.
      You forced Brian's hand! Now we know who the real power broker is at CD!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Check your in-boxes this evening. Just got word that the CDCC note is going out momentarily.
        Woo Hoo !!!! Chadbourne t-shirt !!!!!

Comment

I'll post a real thread for it tomorrow, when it's on sale to non collectors club members, but here's a sneak peak for everyone. Also we're doing something different than we usually do this time around. We're putting the artwork on front.

tshirt.jpg

This is Glenn's "Dark Tower" by the way.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            Yep, they are, and they pull in $30M per annum - go figure Given a preference for Aussie childrens entertainers, I much prefer High 5 (well, three of them anyway)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3649[/ATTACH]
            I grew up with these high-fivin' white guys. I much prefer them.

kidsinthehallagain.jpg
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'll post a real thread for it tomorrow, when it's on sale to non collectors club members, but here's a sneak peak for everyone. Also we're doing something different than we usually do this time around. We're putting the artwork on front.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3650[/ATTACH]

This is Glen's "Dark Tower" by the way.
              Awesome!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                Woo Hoo !!!! Chadbourne t-shirt !!!!!
                Please, let me correct you... Chadbourne AWESOME t-shirt !

Comment

Ordered my t-shirt.When do you guys sleep?I just woke up and it seems that working nights Has taken all the fun out of my busy life.Oh I am happy to report that our
                  house was a Barney free zone.In fact when my kids could talk I tought them to say purple freak when shown a picture of the big purple freak.It was mutch more fun
                  reading Dr Seuss and little golden books.

Comment

Well, I work nights, too, BW, but I sleep 3-4 hours a day (and have no kids to chase). I also take time to read and post at work. Shhhhhhhhh. Good job on the "purple freak" thing! My favorite "Barney" episode had Barney playing one-on-one with Charles Barkley. And even tho CB banged him around black eyes, broken bones, etc.) on the court, Barney still thanked CB for allowing him to play. Wait...that was a SNL skit...nevermind.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Ordered my t-shirt.When do you guys sleep?
                      HA, I was up until 2 AM this morning working on a shipping configuration problem, so I'm not sure we do sleep!

I'm really happy with how this shirt design turned out, hope everyone else likes it!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I can thankfully say that there are only 3 tv shows from my childhood that I'm ashamed of, Power Rangers, Pokemon, and Captain Planet.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

You can't be ashamed of the Captain Dan! He's our hero...

Comment

But the evil of those is pretty banal compared to Barney, Elmo and Teletubbies. You got off lucky, Dan. I grew up watching "Thunderbirds" (the marionettes), Looney Toons (before they ere edited) and....Captain Kanagroo.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I had elmo free sesame street and the one that still gives me nightmares The New Zoo Review.MY mom made us sit there and watch it before she got us off to school.
                              Saturday mornings suck now for kids.We had grat cartoons for hours.Now it is all news and little kid stuff.Saturday was about a big bowl of cereal on the floor watching
                              cool shows.What happened.Guess my age is showing.

Comment

Saturday morn, cartoons started at 5 am and stopped at 11 am. Just in time for the sports events! You're right, BW. I look at cartoons these days, and all I see are kids being indoctrinated with messages--nothing is there for simple sheer fun anymore.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X