Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you use a discounted gift cert and then the CDCC discount on it, pretty sweet! A lettered edition for about $130
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      If you use a discounted gift cert and then the CDCC discount on it, pretty sweet! A lettered edition for about $130
      That's the one !!!! The $500 + $600 deal recently offered came in mighty handy

Comment

I was thinking of the 31% percent off a gift cert offer, then the CDCC discount, but the other one works, too. Again, I tried to justify that expense (I even thought about skipping Dallas and just have them send me my book), but I couldn't make the leap. Figured you would tho.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

If only I had been able to spend $500 on that gift certificate offer, that would have been amazing and lasted me for quite a while. Using a certificate I purchased when they were offered for 40% off earlier in the year
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            Meeeeee .................. too .....................
            Me......threeeeee! Haven't read this one yet, plus the discount was nice!

And yeah Grant, that 500 + 600 deal is the best ever.

Comment

I was thinking of the 31% percent off a gift cert offer, then the CDCC discount, but the other one works, too. Again, I tried to justify that expense (I even thought about skipping Dallas and just have them send me my book), but I couldn't make the leap. Figured you would tho.
              Dallas!? We should hook up. You aren't coming for BGG con are you? Forgive me if that doesn't mean anything to you, lol.

Comment

It doesn't. I'm going to the "Conversation with Stephen King" event on 10Nov.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Have you seen King in person before, Squire?
                  Or is this a first?

sk

Comment

It's a first. I told myself 20 years ago that I'd do this once in my life and this is the first opportunity I've had. The description on the Majestic Theater page originally said no flash photography would be allowed. Now it says no photography at all. So I may not come back with any pictures....
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

So I may not come back with any pictures....
                      That's what PhotoShop is for...."Here's me and Stephen King having lunch....oh and here's Stephen King washing my car....." The possibilities are endless!!!

Comment

Here's King doing my laundry, here's King cleaning my puppies' cages.....
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Why did the $500 promotion have to land and expire before I got my Christmas bonus, lol. If I am smart, I will put back the money now in hopes that a similar promotion pops up next year ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ron K View Post
                            Why did the $500 promotion have to land and expire before I got my Christmas bonus, lol. If I am smart, I will put back the money now in hopes that a similar promotion pops up next year ...
                            I support renewable energy plans, thank you very much!

Comment

Did not see a listing for the Garton book on the production page.Any word on this title.No rush I know you are busy with IT right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Did not see a listing for the Garton book on the production page.Any word on this title.No rush I know you are busy with IT right now.
                                Yeah, I need to get Dereliction listed on there! That one should be done by the summer of 2012.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X