Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool hats. Way to keep that face warm. would be real nice right now. Today was 17 that makes it the warmest in 5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Cool hats. Way to keep that face warm. would be real nice right now. Today was 17 that makes it the warmest in 5 days.
      It was in the teens here today for the first time in a while too. I actually walked outside in only jeans and thought it felt good even though I didn't have socks or a shirt on!
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Yea!!! Thank You cdcc and it is snowing today.That makes a double good day. Now Is there an update on the book 4 zombies that is a part of this edition of the cdcc? Just was wondering.

Comment

I knew there was one comin'!!! This isn't going to have anything to do with the BOOK Club, is it?
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yea!!! Thank You cdcc and it is snowing today.That makes a double good day. Now Is there an update on the book 4 zombies that is a part of this edition of the cdcc? Just was wondering.
            I've also been hoping for an update regarding 4 Zombies. Kinda curious what the print runs for that and the two not-for-sale books for Book Club 4 are going to be!

Comment

I'll probably have a more complete Four Zombies update the next time I update the Production updates page, but I do know the signature sheets are on their way to the west coast.

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                I'll probably have a more complete Four Zombies update the next time I update the Production updates page, but I do know the signature sheets are on their way to the west coast.

Brian
                That is good news.

Comment

Well, I know everybody is going to be all abuzz about the new announcement, but I'm pretty stoked about getting the shipping notice for my CD hat!

Comment

I have not got my hat notice yet. But.............. Well I guess it can wait.
                    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    Well, I know everybody is going to be all abuzz about the new announcement, but I'm pretty stoked about getting the shipping notice for my CD hat!

Comment

I have not got my hat notice yet. But.............. Well I guess it can wait.
                      You'll probably get it today or tomorrow now. We should have the rest finished today.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Got it. Just overlooked itin all the excitement.
                        Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        You'll probably get it today or tomorrow now. We should have the rest finished today.

Comment

Received my CD hat and it looks great! It was definitely worth the wait!

Comment

Same here, got mine a few days ago. Thanks!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yes the hat is great.I posted a picture in my collection thread. As for today..... an interesting development.......cdcc....what to do.

Comment

Here's an idea for a future hat, Dan!

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=TYV12031
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X