Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried that once but the person kept getting away.
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    There's always selling bodily fluids... ()

Comment

I went for it. First time in the cdcc for me.

Comment

Wow only 2 days in and the perks start rolling in.That is what I love about CDCC.

Comment

Sadly couldn't do it this time around, though I really wish I could. CDCC is a great deal, but don't have the money this time around.
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
            I went for it. First time in the cdcc for me.
            COngrats Joe! I guarantee that you will love it! Best thing CD does in my opinion!

I had to pass as the financial troubles have really piled on. Have been working pretty much 12h/day lately to save up some money to pay off the new place so my book spending is down to almost zero. Next CDCC i will not pass up though. I swear, i feel so lonely without all of those emails...

Comment

if only the chance to buy time had run for another week. I'm about 80% sure I will have a job come monday and still have some car cash to spare. Shucks! If I get it I will be buying some Jeans(no dress code, woot) and Shivers if theres any HC's left.

Comment

Hope you get the job!
                Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                if only the chance to buy time had run for another week. I'm about 80% sure I will have a job come monday and still have some car cash to spare. Shucks! If I get it I will be buying some Jeans(no dress code, woot) and Shivers if theres any HC's left.

Comment

Me too. Good Luck.
                  Originally posted by Teriw View Post

Comment

I joined again, third year. Already paying off in exclusive offers and discounts.
                    If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

It sure is.Just in e-books alone the club will almost pay for itself before October is over.
                      Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
                      I joined again, third year. Already paying off in exclusive offers and discounts.

Comment

So many coupons!

Comment

So little money.
                          Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                          So many coupons!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            So little money.

Exactly. I was able to get a s/l of shocklines with the 50% off that was offered, but that's all I've gone for.

Comment

I did get the job then quit because I got a better one the next day. I'm still scared to spend my money though. lol.

Comment

Great that you are working.Soon you will have to by yourself a present.

Comment

Working...
                                X