Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    We've been discussing some options. It'll be something unannounced and not used in any other deals, so you can't have it on order. We'll probably offer the hat next and then the free signed Limited Edition after that!

Brian
    How is Wailing and Knashing of Teeth coming along? I see the production update for this year but is there any chance it will be summer or fall?
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
      How is Wailing and Knashing of Teeth coming along? I see the production update for this year but is there any chance it will be summer or fall?
      I think it will be late summer at the latest!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Very nice! Been anxiously awaiting this one.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well you could pick up a couple of his short story collections to hold you over.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
            I think it will be late summer at the latest!

Brian
            Thank you for the update! You have done a good job at draaaggginggg out my anticipation for this book

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Well you could pick up a couple of his short story collections to hold you over.
              I have a few of his stories in anthologies, but the only one I've read was Autography in Sinister Grin's Short Cuts vol. 1. It was a great premise that got muddled with political observations and half-developed ideas. But I'm not going to let that one deter me from W&GoT!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Every time I see this thread I really wish it was back. lol. I need to get in on the next one. Which means it better not be available until houses come free or the cure Celiac disease so that I can join but still be have a roof and be able to eat. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  cure Celiac disease
                  You're right. My daughter has Celiac and it has been a huge change for her and us.

Comment

It'll will probably be back in August. It's been a huge success though, so I would imagine we'll probably do one every year until people loose interest in it.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'm kinda disappointed there were no membership cards this year.

DSCF2058.jpg

DSCF2060.jpg
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hmmm...I'm part of a collectors club but I never got a card! I'm the year with the Ray Garton book "Wailing and Knashing of Teeth". Was there no card that year?!

Comment

Yes, that was from the first CDCC when Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth was part of the deal. I thought it was pretty cool and saved it thinking I'd start a collection of them with the same membership number. When CDCC 2.0 was announced, I asked Mindy if I could have the same number and she replied "OK" but I never got anthing on that. Since the items for CDCC 2.0 were offered on an individual basis rather than as a package, I figured the card idea was scrapped.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yep, no card here either, although I keep my 2010 one in my wallet and look at it longingly on the odd occassion

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Yes, that was from the first CDCC when Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth was part of the deal. I thought it was pretty cool and saved it thinking I'd start a collection of them with the same membership number. When CDCC 2.0 was announced, I asked Mindy if I could have the same number and she replied "OK" but I never got anthing on that. Since the items for CDCC 2.0 were offered on an individual basis rather than as a package, I figured the card idea was scrapped.
                              Thanks for the reply. Maybe Brian or Dan can shed some light on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                                Yep, no card here either, although I keep my 2010 one in my wallet and look at it longingly on the odd occassion
                                What was your number, Mr. Woot? Let me gues....1?
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X