[INDEXED]Grave Tales #7: Hill, Crowther, Gorman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Yay for orderly water fowl Brian, looking forward to the big announcement down the line a ways
    It feels like that's what I've been doing for the last 4 years since I took over production: getting ducks in a row for this, and then for that, and then for... Who knew you'd have so many ducks at a publishing company... which is really surprising when you consider how many DOGS we have here:

Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Oh, look at those beautiful puppy faces! Does everyone have a dog/cat voice that you use just for your animal babies?

Hey, if I lived in Maryland, I would VOLUNTEER my time to help you guys. Just to be around all those books would bliss me out.
      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Tell those dogs to get me my picture of the "non-announced" projects board and there will be something in it for them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
          Oh, look at those beautiful puppy faces! Does everyone have a dog/cat voice that you use just for your animal babies?

Hey, if I lived in Maryland, I would VOLUNTEER my time to help you guys. Just to be around all those books would bliss me out.
          I've tried that, to no avail. I know I'm only about 20 minutes from their offices, even though I don't know exactly where they are. I used to work as a courier, and I'm pretty sure I've made deliveries to their neighbors up there, but then again, those days were way back when Rich was still working out of his house, not at this warehouse. The offer didn't work for Borderlands Press, either, and I think they are within a couple minutes of my Mom's house.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

That must be great having dogs around, my ideal workplace!

Comment

Yes, and who do they all belong to, Brian? You sent pictures, but no names or ownership roles.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                Yes, and who do they all belong to, Brian? You sent pictures, but no names or ownership roles.
                The black lab is Otis, and he's Mindy's. The two German Short Haired Pointers are Maya and Sasha, both are Kate and Brian's.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Very cool.I recently gave my comic shop guy my doubles of the past issues and he loved them.Maybe after the big anouncement I can get him to start selling the newer issues.Help spread the word about CD again.
                  Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                  Everything is ready for the printer, just have to get CD #66 done first, which is headed to the printer next week for an April pub date. (We use the same printer for both.)

As for plans going forward... yep, there are some BIG plans, but I can't share them just yet. The Future of Grave Tales has been a major project of mine these last few months, getting all of my ducks in a row for some big changes, and we will have a very exciting announcement this summer.

Brian

Comment

Well I just went to get my mail and Grave Tales 7 was there. Very nice surprise.Looks great.

Comment

Cool, maybe I will have mine before next Friday and I can take it to have Mr. Hill sign it!
                      Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Well I just went to get my mail and Grave Tales 7 was there. Very nice surprise.Looks great.

Comment

Check out my thread. I am going to post pics now.

Comment

Just finished reading this issue.Great stories. The Garton short story was fun. Great job CD. Now if only the announcement for the future of GT was made we would be all good.Looking forward to the future of this project.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Just finished reading this issue.Great stories. The Garton short story was fun. Great job CD. Now if only the announcement for the future of GT was made we would be all good.Looking forward to the future of this project.
                            Looking at a summer announcement for the big news -- I want all of the art in hand first since that's been the major problem, all in all.
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Well my copy did not make it here on time for me to get Mr. Hill's signature tomorrow but I enough for him to sign.
                              Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Cool, maybe I will have mine before next Friday and I can take it to have Mr. Hill sign it!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Well my copy did not make it here on time for me to get Mr. Hill's signature tomorrow but I enough for him to sign.
                                Haven't received mine yet either but I was never going to be anywhere near a signing, I would Like to get my ARC of NOS4A2 signed but probably not going to happen, Have you finished reading it yet Marin?

Comment

Working...
                                X