No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Grave Tales #7: Hill, Crowther, Gorman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not finished reading it yet. I hoped to have it finished before he came to town but life keeps getting in the way. I am a little over 500 pages in and loving it. My NOS4A2 Arc is one of the things I will be getting signed. My 14 year old niece is going with me to see him tomorrow and she is excited.
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    Haven't received mine yet either but I was never going to be anywhere near a signing, I would Like to get my ARC of NOS4A2 signed but probably not going to happen, Have you finished reading it yet Marin?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I have not finished reading it yet. I hoped to have it finished before he came to town but life keeps getting in the way. I am a little over 500 pages in and loving it. My NOS4A2 Arc is one of the things I will be getting signed. My 14 year old niece is going with me to see him tomorrow and she is excited.
      Hope you guys have a good time, he seems like a lot of fun to hang out with, I finished the book yesterday and it is good all the way to the end, loved it!

Comment

I was able to see him when I came through promoting Horns and really enjoyed it. I will finish NOS4A2 this weekend.
        Originally posted by Tommy View Post
        Hope you guys have a good time, he seems like a lot of fun to hang out with, I finished the book yesterday and it is good all the way to the end, loved it!

Comment

Has anyone else received their issue yet? I'm still waiting for mine.
          "now youes can't leave"
          A Bronx Tale
          directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
            Has anyone else received their issue yet? I'm still waiting for mine.
            The subscriptions that leave direct from the printer have been sent out. However if you ordered this without a subscription or this is the first issue in your subscription, they come from us, and we still have not received our copies from the printer yet.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Hey Dan, when do you expect the hardbacks?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                I have absolutely no idea. I honestly don't even know when the regular ones are supposed to get here. Truthfully I thought they'd be here by now. Though truth be told, even if they came in tomorrow I don't expect to have time to ship them for another 3 weeks or so.

Edit: Though we'd probably rush the regular edition out the door ASAP as it'd only take an hour or so to ship those.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Approval copies shipped to us today, so the finished run will probably be ready in the first half of June.
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    The subscriptions that leave direct from the printer have been sent out. However if you ordered this without a subscription or this is the first issue in your subscription, they come from us, and we still have not received our copies from the printer yet.
                    Thanks for the update
                    "now youes can't leave"
                    A Bronx Tale
                    directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Any update on when the individual copies of these will ship?

Comment

I'm hoping soon. We're shipping a book that came in last week out this week and I'm hoping that our copies of Grave Tales will be here before we're done, also the Hardcovers for this should be able to ship around the same time as they arrived with the book.

Instagram

Comment

Great news!
                          I'm hoping soon. We're shipping a book that came in last week out this week and I'm hoping that our copies of Grave Tales will be here before we're done, also the Hardcovers for this should be able to ship around the same time as they arrived with the book.

Comment

Any chance there will be extra hardcovers available to purchase, like there ended up being with issue 6?

Comment

Probably in the next two weeks. Still waiting on our copies from the printer.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Cool I think I will be getting another copy as I had a subscription plus one from some other order... Now about that book that came in.......

Comment

Working...
                                X