No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish USPS would update their tracking numbers, then I might have an idea when I'll get mine. My T-shirt still said it was in Baltimore, MD when it was in my mailbox. and my Artwork has been there since the day it shipped on Mar 28.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      I wish USPS would update their tracking numbers, then I might have an idea when I'll get mine. My T-shirt still said it was in Baltimore, MD when it was in my mailbox. and my Artwork has been there since the day it shipped on Mar 28.
      The USPS tracking numbers stop tracking the package once it leaves the country. So in your case it was probably put on a plane in Baltimore and flown to Canada.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Usually it tells me when it goes through customs though.

Comment

Usually it tells me when it goes through customs though.
          Interesting, I've never seen that before.

Instagram

Comment

the little package also took two weeks to, IT only took like 5 days(I think I got the notice late on that one) and Screamplays took a lil over a week. I dont understand why the tshirt took the longest.

Comment

Got my shipping confirmation today though it went out yesterday and should be here on Friday!
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

the little package also took two weeks to, IT only took like 5 days(I think I got the notice late on that one) and Screamplays took a lil over a week. I dont understand why the tshirt took the longest.
                Well IT would've shippped via "Priority Mail" which is a faster shipping method than First Class Mail, which is what the t-shirt would have gone. I can't remember what method I sent Screamplays. Also how the USPS fills it's trucks / airplanes is a bit odd and hard to get a grasp of.

Instagram

Comment

Received my shipping notification - Woo Hoo

Comment

Dan You could always send me one of those $500 gift cards for free instead of 50% off to make up for usps's stupidity. Lol.

Comment

got my #71 today! hooorraaayyy Great portfolio
                      It looks a little tiny because it's next to the knowing darkness (traycased...) so Maybe I'll move it in a different position

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                        got my #71 today! hooorraaayyy Great portfolio
                        It looks a little tiny because it's next to the knowing darkness (traycased...) so Maybe I'll move it in a different position
                        Just think of it as "Knowing a Little Bit More Darkness"!!

Comment

Still waiting on mine...should be any day now. Prob woulda been today if it wasn't for the holidays. CP doesn't work good friday or Easter monday. I'm going to guess Friday.

Comment

Yay!

Received my #34 It artwork portfolio while out of town and just got a chance to open it up and check it out! I am very pleased with it and will be proud to display it next to my Gift edition and 1st edition of IT. I was surprised to get such a low number too considering I didn't ask for it specifically! Great job once again to everybody at Cemetery Dance

Comment

This is indeed a superb package! Now I am not sure as to how best display them. Any suggestions from my learned forum members?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                                This is indeed a superb package! Now I am not sure as to how best display them. Any suggestions from my learned forum members?
                                Well, you can always frame some of the pieces. Or you can get a book stand and place it somewhere in the house for everyone to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X