Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    Usually it tells me when it goes through customs though.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I wish USPS would update their tracking numbers, then I might have an idea when I'll get mine. My T-shirt still said it was in Baltimore, MD when it was in my mailbox. and my Artwork has been there since the day it shipped on Mar 28.
    The USPS tracking numbers stop tracking the package once it leaves the country. So in your case it was probably put on a plane in Baltimore and flown to Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I wish USPS would update their tracking numbers, then I might have an idea when I'll get mine. My T-shirt still said it was in Baltimore, MD when it was in my mailbox. and my Artwork has been there since the day it shipped on Mar 28.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Got mine, too! UPS delivered it at 3:25pm, and I got the shipping notice at 6:45pm...can't complain about that

It's a really nice set. My compliments to CD and thanks to those who had to sort and pack all those prints. Great job!

I was amazed at how many prints were in there. I just gave them a quick once over and I'm impressed! Loved seeing "Back to the Future" on the movie theater sign

Leave a comment:

• cdfan
    replied
    just wanted to pass along a quick Thank You!

A knock at my door sent me running and I was right, there it was. It is wonderful and you really are in an unenvious position of putting it all together by hand and tying those bows. So again thanks for the hard work and beautiful product

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    I'm very out of luck ordered one in december and one in mid february. The latter will probably be shipped two months after the last one to punish me for being so lazy

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    Still no notifications here The good thing is that today I had a horribly busy working day so I couldn't check my email every 5 minutes I want to change my last name to Aabersdorf or something similar so I'm first in line for shipping if it's done by alphabetic order
    You'd be out of luck, as it's mostly done by the order they where ordered. A whole bunch went out yesterday, but I don't think shipping notices where sent. Also if you ordered more than one, we unusually ship "multiples" last.

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    Still no notifications here The good thing is that today I had a horribly busy working day so I couldn't check my email every 5 minutes I want to change my last name to Aabersdorf or something similar so I'm first in line for shipping if it's done by alphabetic order

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    We're moving into shipping the specific / requested number orders today. I am thinking we should be done shipping the portfolio sometime tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• sunnyckf
    replied
    And get well soon Mindy. You can tell she's a totally patient and nice person from the way she answered the e-mail especially from troublesome first-timer with lots of queries like me.

Leave a comment:

• sunnyckf
    replied
    Checked my e-mail 5 minutes ago and see that I have received the shipping notification. Really can't wait for this one to pair up with the book.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I'll also go with Mindy's feeling better.Hope so anyway.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Mindy's on the mend?

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Either Dan took the initiative or Mindy Is all better. Got my shipping notice about an hour ago.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I try to do more too but only because If I didn't I'd go out of my mind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X