Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

HATECHU!

Comment

Let me know what you think of The Little Green God of Agony.

Comment

Got my copy yesterday too. I haven't looked at it yet, though. The to-read pile is growing again...gotta catch up!

Comment

Got my shipping notice!
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Received my copy today. Did not realize this was an over sized edition. This is a beautiful book!

Comment

Got mine today. Beautiful!! Plus it came with two dust jackets!! Do I win a prize???

Comment

Hope you all enjoy this book.I passed but who knows.I just might still get this one someday.

Comment

I am LOVING this collection--can't put it down, and the stories are genuinely frightening. But can somebody who has read it PLEASE explain "Alice Through the Plastic Sheet" to me? I know I probably need to reread it, but it's just so bizarre I have no idea what to make of it.

Comment

Mine's holed up in the postal depot in KC, it'll be her on Monday!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

UPS should be delivering mine tomorrow
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Got mine today, looks great!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Finally got mine today also. It seems that every time I get a book delivery from CD, the mail comes at 4 p.m. Instead of 1 p.m. I wonder if they are openning my packages and reading the books before they deliver them...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              Let me know what you think of The Little Green God of Agony.
                              I liked it a lot! I started the book last night and read just that story. It had me hooked right from the start...seemed like SK in top form to me.

I don't take the book out of the house so it'll be next week before I get back to it.

Comment

A few collectors have asked if any of our extra slipcases from other projects would fit this title, and it turns out that three of them do. The RED case is a little tight, but the other two are a good fit. Click on the photo if you want to order one of these cases:

Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X