Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    Thank for that head's up Marmaduke Grigsby! I was hoping that might be the case. I ordered my copy the instant it was announced and was hoping that it might be one of the earlier copies shipped. Am dying to read this book! I happened to notice on Camelot's site that they also received their copies which surprised me a bit. Not sure how it normally works, but I've always assumed that the direct CD individual orders would ship before distributor orders (perhaps I'm incorrect). Anyway, now that I know that a shipping notice may not have been sent, I will make sure to start checking my mailbox at home (don't always do it on a daily basis as it is mostly junk mail anyway )

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Just FYI: I haven't received a shipping notice either, yet the book arrived today.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hi Dan,

When do you think you will be finished shipping the Limited Edition out? Haven't received a shipping notice yet and am interested in the possible eta. Any info is appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    This beauty arrived today! Great job, Cemetery Dance! It's gorgeous!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21611[/ATTACH]
    Wow! That is a beauty! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21611[/ATTACH]
    I'm glad you like it. We are very happy with how they turned out.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied

CB2 rot.jpg

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    Yes, the trade editions shipped back in April.
    Wow it's in my TBR pile and i didn't know it!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    Is the trade edition out yet?
    I can't remember who I ordered it from! CD or Subterranean!
    Yes, the trade editions shipped back in April.

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    Is the trade edition out yet?
    I can't remember who I ordered it from! CD or Subterranean!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Agreed! This is fantastic news. I cannot wait to get my limited and begin reading this as I am a huge fan of this series. On a side note- One day, I would love to hear the details as to how/why this limited edition came to be with CD/SST instead of remaining with SubPress. I know I purchased the SubPress limited editions as they were released and they always seemed to sell out pretty quickly; so, I can't imagine it would have been due to sales, but then, what do I know when it comes to a thing like that? I'm just glad that the series was picked up by a company like CD which does such a great job with their limited editions!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I really hope the collectors like this edition. As a publisher, it's VERY difficult to pick up a series in progress and keep everyone happy, but we worked really hard to make this one special.

Brian
    If the trade edition of CARDINAL BLACK is any indication, I'd say collectors will be very happy. It stands perfectly well with the previous Sub Press volumes in the series. From the photo I've seen the slipcase for the limited looks wonderful. I can't wait for my limited edition to arrive! I am so happy to hear that they're shipping. Great news!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by goathunter View Post
    Excellent news! Thanks, Dan!
    I really hope the collectors like this edition. As a publisher, it's VERY difficult to pick up a series in progress and keep everyone happy, but we worked really hard to make this one special.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    Excellent news! Thanks, Dan!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    FYI The limited editions started shipping today. Shipping shouldn't take too terribly long. Probably early next week depending what days my helpers are in next week.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    The CARDINAL BLACK slipcase is beautiful! I am very much looking forward to my limited edition.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X