Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flight or Fright edited by Stephen King and Bev Vincent

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    You're only referring to the trade edition, correct?
    Correct. I believe we're a ways off from the gift. It's a completely different trim size than the trade so has to go through a complete redesign and it's own set of proofreaders.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Correct. I believe we're a ways off from the gift. It's a completely different trim size than the trade so has to go through a complete redesign and it's own set of proofreaders.
      Plus LOTS of artwork to add and a new DJ.

      Brian
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
      Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        Plus LOTS of artwork to add and a new DJ.

        Brian
        Thanks Brian and Dan. I have lots of patience for that kinda stuff! Somewhat surprised that it's not sold out yet.

        Comment


          #34
          I have a copy of the trade and the limited of on order. I'm excited to start reading this book. This has been a year of the short story collection for me. I have read more short story collections this year then I th I k I have read in the last 4 years combined.

          Comment


            #35
            LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the front of the book, there is a thank you to a list of both real and fictional pilots who brought their planes safely down. The last one on the list is Ted Striker!!! Pretty sure I just peed my pants laughing!!!!!!

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the front of the book, there is a thank you to a list of both real and fictional pilots who brought their planes safely down. The last one on the list is Ted Striker!!! Pretty sure I just peed my pants laughing!!!!!!

              Comment


                #37
                A quick update on the FLIGHT OR FRIGHT lettered edition, just one more person needs to sign the signature sheets:





                We're almost there.


                Brian
                Brian James Freeman
                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                  A quick update on the FLIGHT OR FRIGHT lettered edition, just one more person needs to sign the signature sheets:


                  We're almost there.


                  Brian
                  I ALMOST pulled the trigger and bought the Lettered edition when I had the chance. I had quite a bit of money in my CD account at the time and it would have been doable. But then I didn't. You guys are still getting that money (of course) but it'll be spread out on more than one book.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Those are the only two signers for the gift edition right? Where is the gift edition sitting right now? Almost ready for the printer?

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
                      Those are the only two signers for the gift edition right? Where is the gift edition sitting right now? Almost ready for the printer?
                      According to the production update page its waiting on one more signature. And they are trying to get into his schedule

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Thats for the lettered edition no? And that person is Stephen King. The artist edition only has two people signing. And by the picture a few posts up, it looks like those two people did some signing already.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X