• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    That’s good!

I always forget about looking at Betts for stuff which is probably good for my bank account.

Congrats again!
    I always forgot about it to, Jason and probably miss out on a ton of stuff I need (ok, want) over there. Heath, the person I purchased the book from, posted his items that would be at Betts. Only reason I knew of it.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks, Martin!

Thanks, Jason! Nope, I scored my copy via a TDT member who was selling through Betts. Very reasonably price I thought. I've seen some expensive ones on eBay and have always been tempted to pull the trigger. Patience paid off on this one.
    That’s good!

I always forget about looking at Betts for stuff which is probably good for my bank account.

Congrats again!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Love that crying zombie!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Fantastic find, Congratulations!
    Thanks, Martin!

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Congrats!

Did you grab the one on eBay from last month?

There's another one - but it's a tad more expensive. Damn.
    Thanks, Jason! Nope, I scored my copy via a TDT member who was selling through Betts. Very reasonably price I thought. I've seen some expensive ones on eBay and have always been tempted to pull the trigger. Patience paid off on this one.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    It is Palace Corbie #7. Joe's first published short story, The Lady Rest.
    Congrats!

Did you grab the one on eBay from last month?

There's another one - but it's a tad more expensive. Damn.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Fantastic find, Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Received my S/L yesterday!

IMG_4981.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Do tel. What was the grail Hill item?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Never received a shipping notice so it was a nice surprise. Also received a grail Hill item today along with Horns! It's been an awesome Monday outside of my CDCC email problems . But Brian is working on it. TBC.......
    Do tel. What was the grail Hill item?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Mine is scheduled to reach me on Friday.
    Never received a shipping notice so it was a nice surprise. Also received a grail Hill item today along with Horns! It's been an awesome Monday outside of my CDCC email problems . But Brian is working on it. TBC.......

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received my copy today!
    Mine is scheduled to reach me on Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Received my copy today!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Looking forward to my patreon copy.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    And the inside flap should have the edition specific information, instead of having the trade hardcover information. I really do NOT like using trade DJs on limited editions, which used to be the standard for most books that had both editions, because it leads to confusion down the road -- people not knowing which edition they really have, etc.

So whenever possible, I like there to be two different DJs even though it doubles the DJ printing cost. (The artwork is usually the same simply because there isn't room in the budget for two different cover pieces.)

Hope this information helps!

Brian
    Yes it did. I really like the book/slipcase and there is no problem especially since I got a CDCC 35% discount and used my CD credit. Life is good.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I would assume that's the difference. It was the same with Robert McCammon's HE'LL COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR and TALES FROM GREYSTONE BAY published by Cemetery Dance. The colors of the logo and author's name were different on the limited edition.
    And the inside flap should have the edition specific information, instead of having the trade hardcover information. I really do NOT like using trade DJs on limited editions, which used to be the standard for most books that had both editions, because it leads to confusion down the road -- people not knowing which edition they really have, etc.

So whenever possible, I like there to be two different DJs even though it doubles the DJ printing cost. (The artwork is usually the same simply because there isn't room in the budget for two different cover pieces.)

Hope this information helps!

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X