Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Though Joe Hill has been pretty hit-or-miss for me (loved Heart-Shaped Box, mixed bag on 20th Century Ghosts, and ultimately did not like Horns), I jumped on this one with the CDCC email. I love the idea of the individual books for each story in a slipcase. I was hoping that the lettered would be in my price range, but at a $1000, it isn't.

Congratulations on the sell out of the limited!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I had visions of stacks of each book being numbered and the nightmare of getting them together.
    Oh it'd be a nightmare alright. Though the bigger nightmare would come from the hand cramps that would come from numbering 948 sets, so roughly 3,792 books...

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Even if we where to do a numbering line in each book. The books would always match across all four of them. It would just be a nightmare, and numbering books is probably everyone's least favorite thing to do here (except maybe shipping art prints).
    I had visions of stacks of each book being numbered and the nightmare of getting them together.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    That is actually I was asking. I was thinking about the sets that made it out without matching numbers.
    Even if we where to do a numbering line in each book. The books would always match across all four of them. It would just be a nightmare, and numbering books is probably everyone's least favorite thing to do here (except maybe shipping art prints).

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Great question, one I hadn't thought of. As far the book, my budget isn't really up to the hit this month, as I just took my two kids to college this weekend, but I bought a copy anyhow. Couldn't resist this one; should be a fantastic package.
    This is one of the titles I was anticipating when I purchased the CDCC gift certificates. That with the CDCC discount made this book a great buy. I was actually expecting to pay more.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I'm pretty sure the numbering line will only be on the sheet with Joe's signature. It would be my personal nightmare if we put the numbering line in each book.
    That is actually I was asking. I was thinking about the sets that made it out without matching numbers.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Excited for this one and really happy with the four individually bound novellas in a slipcase.

One question for Brian. I know Joe will only be signing on of the books with each artist signing their book. Will all books be numbered or just the one Joe signs?
    Great question, one I hadn't thought of. As far the book, my budget isn't really up to the hit this month, as I just took my two kids to college this weekend, but I bought a copy anyhow. Couldn't resist this one; should be a fantastic package.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Excited for this one and really happy with the four individually bound novellas in a slipcase.

One question for Brian. I know Joe will only be signing on of the books with each artist signing their book. Will all books be numbered or just the one Joe signs?
    I'm pretty sure the numbering line will only be on the sheet with Joe's signature. It would be my personal nightmare if we put the numbering line in each book.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I CANNOT wait for this one and I love that it's going to be four separate volumes!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    started a topic Strange Weather by Joe Hill

Strange Weather by Joe Hill

Strange Weather
    by Joe Hill
    FOUR BRAND NEW Joe Hill Short Novels Gathered Together In One Special Limited Edition SET!
    Already More Than 90% Sold Out and Going Fast!

This is the discussion thread for the Strange Weather announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
Working...
X