No announcement yet.

NIGHT SHIFT: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received my copy yesterday (ordered from SubPress). It looks fantastic and goes well with the other volumes published so far in the Doubleday series. It took about five days to be received once they shipped it and that was via media mail; so, I'm pretty happy with USPS for that. Am so glad to finally have this book in hand as it was one of my older pre-orders. Hopefully the wait for The Stand won't be quite so egregious. I believe my oldest pending CD preorders are now The Southern Reach Trilogy and the New Forthcoming 2018 Grab Bag. Am praying that we will finally see those titles published/shipped this year. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Hey guys, when might the Artist Edition ship? I'm waiting to see what the tray case looks like!

Comment

Soon actually. Assuming things go according to plan (they rarely do) the traycases are supposed to be shipped to us today. So we should have them Friday or Monday. So shipping in theory should begin next week.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Sounds great, Thanks Dan!

Comment

I finally got a shipping notice for the Night Shift Gift edition I ordered. I must be the guy at the bottom of the totem pole. Cap
            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Woo hoo got my shipping notice today. Unfortunately chose media mail, thankfully mail hasn't been too terrible up here in Maine. Fingers crossed

Comment

Media Mail were shipped last and in that pile they were shipped in the order that the orders were placed. Last of the labels for gift editions were printed yesterday, those last packages will probably leave tomorrow or Friday.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Parviz View Post
                  Woo hoo got my shipping notice today. Unfortunately chose media mail, thankfully mail hasn't been too terrible up here in Maine. Fingers crossed
                  Mine says it's been in Greensboro, NC since Jan 5th, so it might take a while. I've had similar issues with most of my book orders lately, but everything shows up in the end. The only one to get here quickly was an order that came from Niagara Falls, NY to NJ in three days.

Comment

Very Fine Books — albeit not the most accurate gauge of reasonable market value — is selling copies for a very impressive $375. Glad I got mine when I did.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                      Very Fine Books — albeit not the most accurate gauge of reasonable market value — is selling copies for a very impressive $375. Glad I got mine when I did.
                      I am not someone who stays up with aftermarket values but I am comfortable in saying Very Fine Books is not close to an accurate gauge. I saw that email this morning and chuckled.

Comment

Good guy over there but the prices are well beyond market. More like CD auction prices . He's good on his word though.

Comment

Oh, don't get me wrong, like I mentioned I know VFB is overpriced and hardly an accurate gauge of the fair market...but that said, I can easily see this one reaching the collectible level of the other CD volumes in a quicker fashion...NIGHT SHIFT is a favorite for many fans, and I think this one will have a pretty immediate collectability that the other ones eased into a bit slower.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Oh, don't get me wrong, like I mentioned I know VFB is overpriced and hardly an accurate gauge of the fair market...but that said, I can easily see this one reaching the collectible level of the other CD volumes in a quicker fashion...NIGHT SHIFT is a favorite for many fans, and I think this one will have a pretty immediate collectability that the other ones eased into a bit slower.
                            Agreed. I'm more of a fan of the Skeleton Crew collection which PS has already done of course. Passed on those as I'm not overly thrilled with those productions. I do have The Stand gift preorder from CD though. Nothing has knocked it off it's perch since I discovered King as far as being my #1 favorite book.

Comment

Check Mate CD Press.'Nuff Said!!

CD Press.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                                Check Mate CD Press.'Nuff Said!!

CD Press.jpg
                                Fantastic. I regret passing on the Gift Edition. Hope to see a shipping notice for my Artist edition next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X