NIGHT SHIFT: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

Hey Dan, I assume if you have a Gift Edition and Artist Edition, they will ship together when the Artist Edition are ready, right?
    Nope. We're shipping them separately. Ultimately we weren't sure how much longer the artist editions would be so we decided to just go ahead and ship the gift editions.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Hiya Dan, when might "The stand" start to pre order? Does "Night Shift have to be completely shipped out first? Just wondering, I'm looking forward to jump on that.

Comment

We probably won't start offering The Stand until we're completely done shipping Night Shift. So it'll probably be awhile yet. I wouldn't expect anything before the end of January.

Instagram

Comment

OK, Thanks Dan, I'll be looking forward to it!

Comment

Gasp! A shipping notice!

IT'S HAPPENING!!

Comment

Fair warning. I printed a lot of labels for these. I think we've gotten the Priority Mail orders, and about half of the FedEx orders out the door. UPS and International orders have been printed but not actually left yet. Haven't even touched the media mail orders yet.

Instagram

Comment

Every publisher right now: Don't use media mail, your package might never get there! Use Priority!!

*uses Priority*

USPS: Let's take four days to move this package around Maryland.

(Not directed at CD, obviously, as this isn't their fault and shipping was paid for years ago )

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                  Every publisher right now: Don't use media mail, your package might never get there! Use Priority!!

*uses PriorityUSPS: Let's take four days to move this package around Maryland.

(Not directed at CD, obviously, as this isn't their fault and shipping was paid for years ago )
                  Earlier this year, maybe 5-6 weeks ago, I got a package from Patreon. I support one small publisher there. The first package was clearly damaged. You could see the visible damage to the outside box before opening the outside box. I took pictures, contacted the Patreon creator I support and they filed a claim with the USPS. I did get my Patreon reward. The second time the Patreon creator put his shipment to me in a box and than put that box in a bigger USPS Priority mail box. The outside box arrived damaged again. Thanks to the Patreon creator's clever packaging the second time around I got my reward unscathed. Both packages had been shipped USPS Priority mail.

Cap
                  Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Another heads up. If you're international and your tracking number doesn't work. Put it into FedEx instead. We're largely using FedEx Economy Express for the majority of the international orders, but because we changed the shipping method manually our order management system thinks the tracking numbers are USPS tracking numbers. Not all international orders went via FedEx, but the majority of them did. There's a handful of places where we just couldn't ship to via FedEx and have it work (looking at you Brazil, but I'm still working on it).

Instagram

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing the traycase for the Artist Edition!

Comment

As of today we will have shipped every International, USPS Priority Mail, UPS, and FedEx order (including multiples for those). We are now beginning to ship the last group, which is media mail. If you chose media mail as your shipping method, please be patient. The USPS is very, very backed up right now and there's nothing we can do about how long it takes for your book to get from us to you. Also note that a package that has been already shipped showing as "pre-shipment" and showing no scans on it is a very common occurrence right now. We have records of packages that have been delivered but never once been scanned by the USPS. So again please be patient, there's really not much we can do here.

Instagram

Comment

Hi Dan,

Have you mailed the vendor copies yet or do you have a guestimate as to when you may do so? I ordered my copy via SubPress and am wondering when they may receive their copies. No rush as I'm assuming that direct orders were processed first. Just can't wait to get my hands on this title. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Most of the vendor copies have been sent out. PS Publishing's copies haven't been sent yet, as I'm still in the process of attempting to arrange a over seas freight shipment on those, but those will probably be sent next week. There were some complaints on another board about vendor copies being shipped already when we still have direct orders to ship. I want to head those off here by saying shipping the vendor copies didn't impact the direct sales orders shipping at all. They were shipped by my part time guy who wouldn't have been working on direct sales orders anyways.

Instagram

Comment

That was me griping on the other site about retailer orders going out ahead of direct orders. I just deleted a longer, er.. passionate reply here, deciding, instead- in the spirit of Christmas- to say: I'm excited to see the book.

Comment

I've actually had media mail move faster than Priority this fall. And received some international deliveries faster than priority too. I can't fault anyone though - COVID with the assistance of our local government has wrecked the postal service.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                                *uses Priority*
                                USPS: Let's take four days to move this package around Maryland.

Comment

Working...
                                X