X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will be, then, and hope I get a chance to snag one. Little has always been one of my favorite authors, and missing this Graveyard edition has really been disappointing.
    I emailed Mindy, Ron and was placed on a waiting list for any orders that might have been cancelled or returned. I let the preorder get by me as well.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I'm not sure yet. If there are, there aren't many.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will be, then, and hope I get a chance to snag one. Little has always been one of my favorite authors, and missing this Graveyard edition has really been disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Dan, any chance some of these Graveyard editions were left over after orders to customers and distributors were sent? I missed out on the pre-order.
    I'm not sure yet. If there are, there aren't many.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Dan, any chance some of these Graveyard editions were left over after orders to customers and distributors were sent? I missed out on the pre-order.
    I passed and now I get regret-flashes. I'm hoping there are extra copies of DAMNATION GAME laying around.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I got my shipping notice today. I'm really looking forward to seeing this one in person. The pictures look great!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
    I'm looking forward to this book.

Is Bentley Little only published by CD these days? I've read a few of his works and thought he was with a different company.
    We're publishing his new books and 10 older titles that were originally published by his previous New York publisher.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• JJ123
    replied
    I'm looking forward to this book.

Is Bentley Little only published by CD these days? I've read a few of his works and thought he was with a different company.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Looking forward to getting it!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    That is a gorgeous book!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Shipping soon...

IMG_20171012_161124.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Congratulations on the sell out! I'm looking forward to see what this new line looks like in person.

Leave a comment:

• havok
    replied
    I'm really excited for this series.

I'd really like to see the bound-in ribbon bookmark used in more CD books. I find that's the one thing lacking from the special editions that CD makes, as opposed to PSPub, etc.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice. I love the cover for this one and love how it is going to look on my bookshelf.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    On a different / similar note for you Bentley Little lovers out there. Keep an eye on our eBook store pages, I just uploaded about 8 Bentley Little eBooks to most of the stores.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X