X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pumpheel
    replied
    Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday. Box was mutilated, book was OK.
    Mine is "delayed".....flooding in Iowa!

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Mine arrived yesterday. Box was mutilated, book was OK.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    My book is now with UPS and scheduled for delivery one week from today. UPS has a habit of coming a little early for me so we will see. I am excited to see this one!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thanks for the update! Happy because I'm one of the folks who requested a number. But I'll just be over here patiently [ANXIOUSLY] awaiting my shipping label to be created.
    Check your PM's

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    As always take the shipping notices with a grain of salt. They just mean the shipping label has been printed, not that the actual package has left the building. As it stands right now we've got all the people who requested a specific number's label printed and their books numbered. I'm hoping to start numbering books for everyone else this afternoon, just waiting for some table space to open up.
    Thanks for the update! Happy because I'm one of the folks who requested a number. But I'll just be over here patiently [ANXIOUSLY] awaiting my shipping label to be created.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    As always take the shipping notices with a grain of salt. They just mean the shipping label has been printed, not that the actual package has left the building. As it stands right now we've got all the people who requested a specific number's label printed and their books numbered. I'm hoping to start numbering books for everyone else this afternoon, just waiting for some table space to open up.
    The status is 'Order Processed: Ready for UPS'. I wont set the tent up on my porch and move in until UPS says they have the book.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Sounds good, Dan! I got my Gift Edition, and I'm looking forward to the LE.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Shipping notice received for the Limited!
    Me too. Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Shipping notice received for the Limited!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    A ? for Dan or Brian - Have you been able to determine if there are/will be any unclaimed Sleeping Beauties gift editions? It never hurts to ask. ~Cap
    There will be, and there's quite a few. We won't be offering them until we're done with all the preorders though. Need to make sure we account for damages and what not.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Yes if the a Gift Edition was ordered on the same order as a Limited Edition they will ship in the same box. The tentative schedule is something like this.

gift editions -> multiple copy gift editions -> gift + limited editions -> limited editions -> anything else that doesn't really fit into any of those
    Excellent - thanks Dan!

sk

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    A ? for Dan or Brian - Have you been able to determine if there are/will be any unclaimed Sleeping Beauties gift editions? It never hurts to ask. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    I realize the lettereds aren't shipping yet, Dan. I was referring to the two editions that are being shipped, the gift and S/L. Because the Gwendy's S/L and lettered were shipped together, I was wondering if the two Sleeping Beauties editions would be shipped the same way or separately.
    Ohhh sorry I misread your post. Thought you where asking if the lettered was shipping with the gift edition. Yes if the a Gift Edition was ordered on the same order as a Limited Edition they will ship in the same box. The tentative schedule is something like this.

gift editions -> multiple copy gift editions -> gift + limited editions -> limited editions -> anything else that doesn't really fit into any of those

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    No. Lettereds aren't shipping yet. Gwendy was kind of a special case as we needed to wait to have a final book to start the cases for both the limiteds and the lettereds. With Sleeping Beauties we were able to produce the cases for the gift editions and the limited editions off of the dummy books, but we don't trust doing that with the lettered editions. So the lettereds will ship later this year.
    I realize the lettereds aren't shipping yet, Dan. I was referring to the two editions that are being shipped, the gift and S/L. Because the Gwendy's S/L and lettered were shipped together, I was wondering if the two Sleeping Beauties editions would be shipped the same way or separately.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X