X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I have my Lonely Road books scattered (grouped with the authors other offerings) and it is kind of driving my nuts. I will probably group them together at some point.
    I keep the LRBs all together.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I agree with this as well. Though I see I have been grouping my small press editions based on whether they're signed by the authors or not. And I plan on grouping all of my Suntups together.
    I have my Lonely Road books scattered (grouped with the authors other offerings) and it is kind of driving my nuts. I will probably group them together at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    I really enjoyed your unboxing of Sleeping Beauties! Keep em coming.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Small press books get grouped with like books but have not hard and fast rule.
    I agree with this as well. Though I see I have been grouping my small press editions based on whether they're signed by the authors or not. And I plan on grouping all of my Suntups together.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Ok fine. Dan, you're out of my will too!! LOL!
    I am with them. Trade editions go by publish date. Small press books get grouped with like books but have not hard and fast rule.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    What will? You've got kids, they'll bleed you dry and you know it
    LOL!!! Very true.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I think you're out voted on this one Brad. If we're strictly talking limited or gift editions here, I'd maybe put our edition of Doctor Sleep next to Sub Press's edition of The Shining, but I would certainly put the doubleday years all together. They're kinda a chohesive set, and belong together. If we're talking trades then I'd be all for your argument, though I can see the appeal of by publication date as well.
    Yes, trades all go by publication date. So in that order DR SLEEP is far away from his Daddy. Even though I would put the Bill Hodges trilogy, the DT set, and Talisman/Black House all together despite the fact that they were not published sequentially. THAT's how little regard I have for the Doctor. I'm a bastard.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    What will? You've got kids, they'll bleed you dry and you know it

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I think you're out voted on this one Brad. If we're strictly talking limited or gift editions here, I'd maybe put our edition of Doctor Sleep next to Sub Press's edition of The Shining, but I would certainly put the doubleday years all together. They're kinda a chohesive set, and belong together. If we're talking trades then I'd be all for your argument, though I can see the appeal of by publication date as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Ok you and Jeff are now out of my will.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I could be down with this as well.
    Ok you and Jeff are now out of my will.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I could be down with this as well.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I need the Doubleday Years together.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I arranged my DT set separate and the rest by publication date. I thought about different ways but this "feels" right to me.

OK, my question is what kind of sick individual doesn't shelf Doctor Sleep next to The Shining?!?!?!!? Why Jeff?!?!?! WWWWWHHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    OK, my question is what kind of sick individual doesn't shelf Doctor Sleep next to The Shining?!?!?!!? Why Jeff?!?!?! WWWWWHHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!
    My shelves are in flux. I'm still not in my house, so there will be opportunities to reorganize. BUT, I planned on shelving all the CD Doubleday Years together. So The Shining will be next to Night Shift. ALSO, I thought Doctor Sleep wasn't really much of a sequel. It was sort of an update on what Danny's been doing. And a way for Steve to go after Sarah Palin (that's who Rosie is, in case you didn't know). If you changed the name of the main character from Danny Torrance to Jackass Jeff, the story would be basically the same. It's not like the entity or entities that powered The Overlook were coming for Danny and he needed to have it out with The Overlook once and for all. So anyway I have no idea why I'm rambling all this. I think I fell asleep writing this post. I'll probably disagree with it after I post it.

I need the Doubleday Years together.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X