X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Most recently offered was THE WILLIAM PETER BLATTY SCRIPT SET, but I hear the pain of the BLOCKADE BILLY collectors and I am doing my best to see that some copies are available for them to avoid the lottery. Will do my best!

Brian

Copied the above from the closed thread.
    I do hope this will work out, Brian. I ordered each and every Blockade Billy edition that was available and to miss out on this new publication...big ouch.
    Fingers crossed!!

sk
    That would be nice! I also have five different copies of Blockade Billy

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Most recently offered was THE WILLIAM PETER BLATTY SCRIPT SET, but I hear the pain of the BLOCKADE BILLY collectors and I am doing my best to see that some copies are available for them to avoid the lottery. Will do my best!

Brian

Copied the above from the closed thread.
    I do hope this will work out, Brian. I ordered each and every Blockade Billy edition that was available and to miss out on this new publication...big ouch.
    Fingers crossed!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Great interview! Interesting to see how the work came to be (and a nice shout out to you Brian).

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Bev Vincent interviews Stephen King and Richard Chizmar:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...-rich-chizmar/

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I nearly bought that soooo many times to match my LR Exorcist. I hate myself right now! Congrats to everyone that gets the chance though!!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    So, our friends at Cemetery Dance have had a busy day.

I will try and recap things I have seen from a variety of sources regarding Gwendy's Button Box:
    * Cemetery Dance will offer the only Trade Hardcover
    * The Trade Hard Cover is available in four states:
    - Trade Hardcover.
    - Trade Hardcover with Slipcase.
    - Trade Hardcover signed by Richard Chizmar.
    - Trade Hardcover with Slipcase signed by Richard Chizmar.
    * Trade Hardcover will release May 30th 2017.
    * Print run for first editions has not been set. (Brian will release numbers when decision is made)
    * Will be released as an eBook.
    * Audio Book is in the works but not yet finalized.
    * Lonely Road Books will be releasing a signed limited and Lettered.
    - 350 Signed Limited to be sold.
    - 52 Signed Lettered to be sold.
    * Persons who purchased Lonely Road Books last release. (William Peter Blatty’s Lost Screenplay Collection) will be offered the Limited and Lettered of this title.
    - This offer could come as soon as tomorrow.
    * Additional copies will be offered via a Lottery. (Mr. Freeman has mentioned plans for the TDT.org folks)
    * Retail on the Limited and Lettered are unknown. (Blockade Billy was $450.00 and $1,250.00)
    * Trade editions have cover art by Ben Baldwin and interior art by Keith Minnion.
    - Unknown if other artists will handle the Limited/Lettered. (Blockade Billy used the same artists but had additional art)
    * Release dates on the Limited and Lettered are unknown.
    * Relation to the news Hulu series 'Castle Rock' is unknown. (JJ Abrams is quoted saying “Man, I love this story! The whole thing just races and feels so right-sized and so scarily and sadly relevant. Loved the characters… and the sense of one little girl’s connection to the whole world through this weird device. It all just sang.”)
    * Bev Vincent will have in interview (posted tomorrow) with the authors explaining how this came about.
    * With references to a man in black and a Palavar, a Dark Tower connection is being hinted at.
    Last edited by Martin; 03-01-2017, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Lonely Roads Books are always whatever the most recent Lonely Road title was. In this instance the most recent one is the William Peter Blatty Lost Screenplays.
    Ok, thanks. That rules me out I guess I'm going for the lottery.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Dan, I see some Facebook chatter as to which Lonely Roads book you had to have previously purchased in order to get first chance to order this one. Any clarification on that?
    Lonely Roads Books are always whatever the most recent Lonely Road title was. In this instance the most recent one is the William Peter Blatty Lost Screenplays.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Dan, I see some Facebook chatter as to which Lonely Roads book you had to have previously purchased in order to get first chance to order this one. Any clarification on that?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    How comfortable are you that they will announce it next week? I believe the note said "soon". The reason I ask is that the 1st/1st may be gone by the time they put the Signed/Limited up for sale.
    The note didn't say, but I'll say that it'll be next week.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    I'm holding off on ordering this for now. I'm hoping I can get a copy of the s/l that will be announced next week, if I fail with that attempt hopefully the Rich signed trade copies will still be available.
    How comfortable are you that they will announce it next week? I believe the note said "soon". The reason I ask is that the 1st/1st may be gone by the time they put the Signed/Limited up for sale.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I'm holding off on ordering this for now. I'm hoping I can get a copy of the s/l that will be announced next week, if I fail with that attempt hopefully the Rich signed trade copies will still be available.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Very excited for this one!!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very exciting!

Leave a comment:

• Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

Gwendy's Button Box
    A Brand New Castle Rock Novella
    by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar!
    A Cemetery Dance Publications Exclusive!

This is the discussion thread for the Gwendy's Button Box announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product
    CLICK HERE to view the announcement
Working...
X