Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shining in the Dark: Celebrating Twenty Years of Lilja's Library!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Yeah, I've been waiting a while for this one
    It was either this or the Joyland case where we decided that from then on cases would ship separately from the books. We had seriously thought about going back in and manually switching it so the books would ship awhile, but thought it'd A. confuse a lot of people and B. take way to much time since every order would've had to be changed manually.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yep. I think this was the last project we did that on.
    Yeah, I've been waiting a while for this one

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Thanks Brian. I ordered the book with the slipcase, so I assume they will ship together?
    Yep. I think this was the last project we did that on.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Shining in the Dark optional slipcases update:
    The optional slipcases will finally get rolling with our slipcase maker in AUGUST, and we expect to have them in our warehouse in October. Thank you for your patience!
    Thanks Brian. I ordered the book with the slipcase, so I assume they will ship together?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Shining in the Dark optional slipcases update:
    The optional slipcases will finally get rolling with our slipcase maker in AUGUST, and we expect to have them in our warehouse in October. Thank you for your patience!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    My copy should be here Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    If more than one, let me know if you're interested in a trade...just made one with TacomaDiver for a duplicate of one of his books, and SHINING IN THE DARK is another one I never did pick up. Still have a pile of books that I pulled off the shelf (for trade credit? eBay?) a few weeks ago.
    I will check my purchases and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Well I got a shipping notice. So either this was also included in a grab bag or I ordered more than one.
    If more than one, let me know if you're interested in a trade...just made one with TacomaDiver for a duplicate of one of his books, and SHINING IN THE DARK is another one I never did pick up. Still have a pile of books that I pulled off the shelf (for trade credit? eBay?) a few weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Well I got a shipping notice. So either this was also included in a grab bag or I ordered more than one.

Leave a comment:

• khaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Had to check what I ordered. I will be waiting a bit longer.
    Same here. I had no idea. Had to go look at my orders and will be waiting as well.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hi guys. For those of you ordered just the book, your book is shipping now. If you ordered the book with the slipcase upgrade that'll be awhile longer yet, as the case makers are still working on the slipcases.
    Had to check what I ordered. I will be waiting a bit longer.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Hi guys. For those of you ordered just the book, your book is shipping now. If you ordered the book with the slipcase upgrade that'll be awhile longer yet, as the case makers are still working on the slipcases.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by rayneeny View Post
    Any updates as to when this will be published?
    As far as I'm aware our the information on our production updates page is up to date. So that means as of right now the book is still with the designer and we plan for the end of the year. These things are subject to change though depending what crops up after the design phase.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Leave a comment:

• rayneeny
    replied
    Any updates as to when this will be published?

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Me too. I don't know how many times I've considered this one already, and I finally gave in. I have way too many books!

As far as being frugal, have you seen these forums? There's a lot of good info here - http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/index.php

This is the guy who started the site - http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/
    Interesting, taking a gander now! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X