Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Debts by Karen Hall (Cemetery Dance Gold Seal #1)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dark Debts by Karen Hall (Cemetery Dance Gold Seal #1)

    Dark Debts by Karen Hall
    Book #1 from the Cemetery Dance Gold Seal imprint, personally selected and introduced by Stephen King!
    “I loved this book!” — Stephen King



    This is the discussion thread for the Dark Debts announcement!


    CLICK HERE to purchase this product

    CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

    #2
    Would it be possible to request a number for this title? Would like to try and match to the Stephen King Double Day books (I know, not a strong link between them)

    Any news on further titles for this imprint?

    Thanks

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by drain74 View Post
      Would it be possible to request a number for this title? Would like to try and match to the Stephen King Double Day books (I know, not a strong link between them)

      Any news on further titles for this imprint?

      Thanks
      Yes, matching numbers should be do-able, just email Mindy and let her know!

      No other news to report right now, but we'll see what 2017 holds for us.

      Thanks!
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
      LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        #4
        What's going on with this 2016 title?
        Are we waiting for Big Steve to write the introduction?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Zaharoff View Post
          What's going on with this 2016 title?
          Are we waiting for Big Steve to write the introduction?
          Yep. Everything else is done and ready for the printer!

          Brian
          Brian James Freeman
          brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

          Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
          Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
          LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
            Yep. Everything else is done and ready for the printer!

            Brian
            Good to hear!

            Comment

            Working...
            X