Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Magazine (All Issues)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by kshane View Post
    I have an update on those 10 copies of CD #50. Above are the ebay listing for Garton's "Dreams" and Freeman's "The Plague of Sadness". The seller who is selling the Garton handwritten story "Dreams" has two more of these handwritten hardcovers of CD #50. He also has Ray Garton's handwritten story "Lisa's New Friend" and Kealan Patrick Burke's handwritten story "Curtains". So that leaves six other handwritten stories for CD #50.

    I was wondering if Dan has a record of the other authors/stories that were handwritten for CD #50?
    Entirely possible Mindy still has her notes SOMEWHERE... I will ask!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

    Comment


      #92
      I recently subscribed to the mag, im quite new to this publication so may i ask if this years has been published yet? just wanting to know if i should remain eagerly waiting for it or to relax a few months?

      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by Hermit View Post
        I recently subscribed to the mag, im quite new to this publication so may i ask if this years has been published yet? just wanting to know if i should remain eagerly waiting for it or to relax a few months?
        Not yet. Brian will probably have to shed some more light on where we're at with the next issue of the magazine. I'm not really involved in that production.
        CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

        Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

        Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Not yet. Brian will probably have to shed some more light on where we're at with the next issue of the magazine. I'm not really involved in that production.
          ah ok, thanks for saying. i will stop myself stalking the postie then. and allow myself to forget about it untill it surprises me when it arrives through my mail box

          Comment


            #95
            Thank you Dan and Brian! I checked out wayback machine's archived pages of cemeterydance.com and it looks as though the hardcovers of CD #50 were offered for sale in 2004 and were published around early 2006. But I don't know when those 10 unique handwritten copies were produced. It's possible that some were produced around 2006, or some of them/all of them came out years later.

            Comment


              #96
              Originally posted by kshane View Post
              Thank you Dan and Brian! I checked out wayback machine's archived pages of cemeterydance.com and it looks as though the hardcovers of CD #50 were offered for sale in 2004 and were published around early 2006. But I don't know when those 10 unique handwritten copies were produced. It's possible that some were produced around 2006, or some of them/all of them came out years later.
              I think Mindy sent Brian a list of who wrote the 10 stories. I'm sure Brian will share when he gets a chance.
              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

              Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

              Comment


                #97
                Hi Brian! I was hoping you still had that email from Mindy with the list of the 10 authors for CD #50. I'm very curious as to who those other authors are!

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by kshane View Post
                  Hi Brian! I was hoping you still had that email from Mindy with the list of the 10 authors for CD #50. I'm very curious as to who those other authors are!
                  Jim Moore
                  John Skipp
                  Tom Monteleone
                  Kealan Patrick Burke
                  Brian James Freeman
                  Ray Garton

                  Ray Garton did several of them because authors committed and then fell through, etc.

                  Brian
                  Brian James Freeman
                  brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                  Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
                  Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
                  LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Thanks Brian! (And also Mindy and Dan). It was helpful to know who the authors were for those 10 bonus stories.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X