Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Salem’s Lot Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ‘Salem’s Lot Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

    ‘Salem’s Lot Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio
    20 Pieces of Artwork Printed
    Via A One-Time Printing Method!

    Includes Brand New Artwork Exclusive For This Portfolio!
    This Set is Signed by Both Artists and No Additional Sets Will Ever Be Produced!

    This is the discussion thread for the 'Salem's Lot Artwork Portfolio


    CLICK HERE to purchase this product


    CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

    #2
    Pre-ordered: of course!

    sk

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by frik51 View Post
      Pre-ordered: of course!

      sk
      Of course and if I know Siep, Remarqued as well

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        Pre-ordered: of course!
        Same here. To paraphrase Jaws, I'm gonna need a bigger house.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Of course and if I know Siep, Remarqued as well
          Yes, my friend, you're absolutely right!

          sk

          Comment


            #6
            I was hoping for a Remarque but the offer caught me at just the wrong time .

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              I was hoping for a Remarque but the offer caught me at just the wrong time .
              That's what happened with me and the original release of the novel, but I was gladly able to jump on board for the portfolio.

              Comment


                #8
                If I'd had the Remarque from Carrie, I definitely would have found a way for it to work so that I'd have a Remarque for the entire series that matches my number. But the portfolios are still sweet nonetheless and I really dig the fact that they match my number of the AEs.

                Comment


                  #9
                  There's one remarque in my AE, by Glenn Chadbourne. When the offer for 'Salem's Lot came, I decided to go for two: Chadbourne again (in spite of some misgivings), the other by David Palumbo. These remarques don't come cheap, but what can I say: resistance is futile....(Yes, love the Borg...)

                  Why misgivings re the Chadbourne remarque? Well, I was not too impressed with his Carrie remarque...



                  sk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                    There's one remarque in my AE, by Glenn Chadbourne. When the offer for 'Salem's Lot came, I decided to go for two: Chadbourne again (in spite of some misgivings), the other by David Palumbo. These remarques don't come cheap, but what can I say: resistance is futile....(Yes, love the Borg...)

                    Why misgivings re the Chadbourne remarque? Well, I was not too impressed with his Carrie remarque...

                    sk
                    I have yet to buy a remarque. Part of it is just that I don't care all that much, and part of it is that you really never know what you'll get. I've seen some I really liked, but, I don't know...just not for me. Of course, I have never customized a car either

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                      There's one remarque in my AE, by Glenn Chadbourne. When the offer for 'Salem's Lot came, I decided to go for two: Chadbourne again (in spite of some misgivings), the other by David Palumbo. These remarques don't come cheap, but what can I say: resistance is futile....(Yes, love the Borg...)

                      Why misgivings re the Chadbourne remarque? Well, I was not too impressed with his Carrie remarque...



                      sk
                      Interesting choice I agree but I still kinda like it .

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Nice try, Brian!
                        For $149.00 I had hoped for something more.
                        Who knows,the 'Salem's Lot remarque might turn out to be a winner!

                        sk

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                          Nice try, Brian!
                          For $149.00 I had hoped for something more.
                          Who knows,the 'Salem's Lot remarque might turn out to be a winner!

                          sk
                          Hopefully so. If not, we could always trade our matching numbers for each others. Mine don't/won't have the Remarques so you can start with a clean slate

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Thank you for your most generous offer, Brian, but no, thanks - I'll suffer!

                            sk

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                              Thank you for your most generous offer, Brian, but no, thanks - I'll suffer!

                              sk
                              LOL!! I figured you'd find a way to live with it .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X