Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    I keep telling myself the same thing, Keith lol.
    Last edited by Brian861; 08-28-2016, 06:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I can resist! I will resist! Oh, who am I kidding, order placed!
    I passed but was seriously tempted. I'm trying to be less impulsive with my purchases and focus on goals, but those CDCC emails are not conducive to that.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    I just got 2 books from the First Forthcoming GB 2014! Didn't even get a shipping notice. Any idea when the last 2 from this will be out?
    Soon for People Next Door. I can't say exactly, as I don't know, but it's pretty close, I know we've seen approval copies. Granted there's probably like a month and a half worth of stuff to ship that's here and ahead of it. The other one I'm not sure on.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I just got 2 books from the First Forthcoming GB 2014! Didn't even get a shipping notice. Any idea when the last 2 from this will be out?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I missed the boat .

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Same here......

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I can resist! I will resist! Oh, who am I kidding, order placed!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    So by looking back in this thread - there are still 2 books owing from CDCC4 if I am right........right?
    Correct, one should be out this year for sure and the other is finally with our designer, so next year for sure!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    So by looking back in this thread - there are still 2 books owing from CDCC4 if I am right........right?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We did send emails before those titles were announced, but it's sounding like some folks didn't receive the emails or missed them or something. If you bought the announced books and don't want the second copies, drop me an email because we can work something out, either store credit or a swap or something!

Brian
    Oh, cool! Thanks, Brian!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I also received the shipping notice. I had forgotten that I had even ordered a forthcoming grab bag! I already had the two announced ones on order as well. Didn't we used to get emails letting us know that an announced book was part of a grab bag, or am I thinking of the book clubs?
    We did send emails before those titles were announced, but it's sounding like some folks didn't receive the emails or missed them or something. If you bought the announced books and don't want the second copies, drop me an email because we can work something out, either store credit or a swap or something!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I also received the shipping notice. I had forgotten that I had even ordered a forthcoming grab bag! I already had the two announced ones on order as well. Didn't we used to get emails letting us know that an announced book was part of a grab bag, or am I thinking of the book clubs?

The two other books I'm pretty happy about as they would have been must-buys for me.

As far as the last two grab bags offered, I passed as well.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I got that notice too - I passed when the 1st book on the list was announced, and turns out that I am getting it anyways, so that's cool, same as with the other announced one. It's been a slow reading year for me with basement renovation going on, plus my regular job, so the shelves are filling up - might have to "thin the heard".

As for the other grab bags this weekend - I passed on both. Was hoping for a 4th of July sale or something.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    You will not be sorry as it is a great story. In what state are you looking for, individual comics or hardbound sets? I have duplicates on many if not all.
    Without hijacking the thread any further then I already have with this subject; I have a seller lined up for the HCs I want. I'm wanting to collect the individual comics and all their variants if possible in M/NM condition. I'll search out the libraries for reading copies.

I'll shoot you a PM Martin at some point with what I have so far and maybe take a couple duplicates off your hands if you're willing to part with 'em .

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    For L&K, I made it easy on myself - just bought current printings in hardcover. All the various LEs were too rich for my blood, plus I wanted to read them.

You will not be sorry as it is a great story. In what state are you looking for, individual comics or hardbound sets? I have duplicates on many if not all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X