CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I have thought about doing that. I have gone so far as to separate out books I really enjoyed but do not expect to re-read anytime soon. Then I put them back and think about other ways to fit more books into the house. Hope you are more successful than me.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I have been known to part with duplicates so that is something.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
        Thanks Brian! I'm unsure how much I'll purchase. There are really only two books from CD that I want at present. I am still trying to downsize. I decided this week to rehome (Hopefully sell) some books to free up some space. Anyone here who knows me would I suspect be surprised to learn I am rehoming these particular books. I have read all of them and really loved a couple.

Cap
        That's not easy to do! I started going through books in the attic a few days ago, and put together a box for donation to the library. Most of the books I donated were from the '80s up to around 1992, so I have a long way to go yet.

Comment

So here is a first for me. UPS emailed me that my sampler Grab Bag was delivered at 11:42 today. I was home by 1:30 and nothing. Went online to UPS and they require me to wait 24 hours before filing a claim. That makes no sense.
          Let me know if it doesn't show up. I can send you a new one.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'm not going to talk about what the current deal we sent the CDCC yesterday is, but I will say that if you are on the fence I'm pretty positive these will be gone by the end of the day. I think we're hitting the "recent customers" list later this morning, and that'll wipe out the few spots remaining.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              Let me know if it doesn't show up. I can send you a new one.
              UPS is investigating. I will update you when I know more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                I'm not going to talk about what the current deal we sent the CDCC yesterday is, but I will say that if you are on the fence I'm pretty positive these will be gone by the end of the day. I think we're hitting the "recent customers" list later this morning, and that'll wipe out the few spots remaining.
                I did not get an email offer for the CDCC yesterday. Dan-Would you see if I am set up to get these emails? Thanks! ~Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

UPS is investigating. I will update you when I know more.
                  Well when I arrived home today the missing package was sitting on my doorstep!

I scored:
                  Lettered PC of Douglas Clegg's Isis. This is a Clegg story I have never read and am really looking forward to it.
                  Limited copy of James Renner's Muse. I can't tell you how many times I almost bought this but kept passing in my efforts to buy fewer books. Another one I am looking forward to reading.
                  Trade edition of Bentley Little's The Mailman. I do have the limited and love the story. This one will probably go in my box of books to trade at Powell's.

Comment

I scored:
                    Lettered PC of Douglas Clegg's Isis. This is a Clegg story I have never read and am really looking forward to it.
                    Limited copy of James Renner's Muse. I can't tell you how many times I almost bought this but kept passing in my efforts to buy fewer books. Another one I am looking forward to reading.
                    Trade edition of Bentley Little's The Mailman. I do have the limited and love the story. This one will probably go in my box of books to trade at Powell's.
                    I am jealous. I have the CD S/L Isis and the small trade hardcover signed by Douglas Clegg. I also have two Isis magnets. Isis is one of my favorite books period. ~Cap

Comment

I am jealous. I have the CD S/L Isis and the small trade hardcover signed by Douglas Clegg. I also have two Isis magnets. Isis is one of my favorite books period. ~Cap
                      I have wanted to read this one for a long time. I am considering putting what I am reading on hold and starting this one tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                        HA!

So once a year, we email the CDCC a 50% off coupon code that can be used to purchase Gift Certificates. For example, you could buy a $500 Gift Certificate for $250. Then you'll have $500 in credit with us, essentially. So if a $500 book comes along that you want, you use your certificate and it's like you only paid $250 for the book since you only paid $250 for the certificate. (Or, of course, you could buy lots of $40 and $50 books until you use up all $500 on the Gift Certificate, but the end result is the same...!)

Brian
                        I sent you a pm Brian. ~Cap

Comment

I have wanted to read this one for a long time. I am considering putting what I am reading on hold and starting this one tonight.
                          Trust me I know that feeling well of - Set aside what I am reading and begin reading the book I just got now. lol Cap

Comment

Trust me I know that feeling well of - Set aside what I am reading and begin reading the book I just got now. lol Cap
                            I could not wait and have started Isis. First thing I noticed is that the book is dedicated to Mindy Jarusek. I found that cool!

Comment

I scored:
                              Great news! Was it just mishandled?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                Great news! Was it just mishandled?
                                No idea, the history on the UPS website just vanished. Where it once that it was delivered on Wednesday and then researching on Thursday now just says delivered on Friday. Happy it's home.

Comment

Working...
                                X