X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Yeah, I'm trying to get disciplined about my spending. And having multiple editions of the same book is maybe not the way to go. I passed on DRP's CABIN AT THE END OF THE WORLD because I have SST's on order. And I passed on a recent sale on Folio Society's edition of THE SHINING because I have CD's.

But I caved here for a couple of (lame excuses) reasons. So much for discipline.
    You have plenty of discipline. You've disciplined yourself to come up with lame excuses to buy different editions of the same book. The perfect discipline for a book collector

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I thought you would jump on that one without hesitation.
    Yeah, I'm trying to get disciplined about my spending. And having multiple editions of the same book is maybe not the way to go. I passed on DRP's CABIN AT THE END OF THE WORLD because I have SST's on order. And I passed on a recent sale on Folio Society's edition of THE SHINING because I have CD's.

But I caved here for a couple of (lame excuses) reasons. So much for discipline.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    After teetering on the fence, I fell off and landed on the side that bought the book. Even though I already have an edition I love illustrated by one of my favorite artists. I thought the story was excellent so I gave in.
    I thought you would jump on that one without hesitation.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    After teetering on the fence, I fell off and landed on the side that bought the book. Even though I already have an edition I love illustrated by one of my favorite artists. I thought the story was excellent so I gave in.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Ha! Teespring doesn't seem to offer men's swimwear, but they do offer women's. So I guess we could do a one piece women's swimsuit just for you Brad. I'm sure your kids would just love you for that...
    No, No. Please, no!

Ordered the book as well.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Ha! Teespring doesn't seem to offer men's swimwear, but they do offer women's. So I guess we could do a one piece women's swimsuit just for you Brad. I'm sure your kids would just love you for that...
    LOL!!!!! Perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Today's the last day for the CDCC 10 shirt. I've already got November's item loaded up and ready to go. I suspect we'll send the link to that tomorrow.
    Thanks for the reminder, order placed!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I am waiting for the Summer 2020 offerings. I'm hoping to finally get my official CD Speedo for the beach!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
    I ordered mine. I figured I need to have the official club uniform. Looking forward to seeing what November brings!
    I am waiting for the Summer 2020 offerings. I'm hoping to finally get my official CD Speedo for the beach!

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Today's the last day for the CDCC 10 shirt. I've already got November's item loaded up and ready to go. I suspect we'll send the link to that tomorrow.
    I ordered mine. I figured I need to have the official club uniform. Looking forward to seeing what November brings!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    I ordered the offer right away also. I haven’t read the book before so I’m looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Unexpected, fun offering today and I jumped right on it. I have heard good things... and I'm eager for this one!
    This was a very good read, very deserving of its Stoker award!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Yep and the good news is that this one has been at the printer already for a couple of weeks. We're advertising it as being out in January, but honestly it could be as early as mid December.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Unexpected, fun offering today and I jumped right on it. I have heard good things... and I'm eager for this one!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X