X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Any chance you could take and post a picture? It's always hard for me to tell how big the image is when I'm setting up the products.
    I will try to post one tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Received my Pennywise mug today. It is a nice mug. The Pennywise image could have been larger though.
    Any chance you could take and post a picture? It's always hard for me to tell how big the image is when I'm setting up the products.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received my Pennywise mug today. It is a nice mug. The Pennywise image could have been larger though.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I'll be ordering It. Seems like a wise choice and it doesn't cost a lot of pennies.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
    Placed order also. Didn’t want to wait for the offer to float away at the end of the month. Looking forward to seeing the other 2 items that may be offered in future months as part of this “set”.
    If I waited, I would have forgot about IT.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Placed order also. Didn’t want to wait for the offer to float away at the end of the month. Looking forward to seeing the other 2 items that may be offered in future months as part of this “set”.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Unfortunately no, since these are being sold through Teespring again.
    That's what I assumed. Thanks for the response.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I might have to sidestep my new Collecting Protocols and get this. But money after the holidays is TIGHT. Can we use CD credit on this?
    Unfortunately no, since these are being sold through Teespring again.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Order placed.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    We should be sending a note out either today or tomorrow with January's exclusive item. This one might have a little more broad appeal than the last one. It's also sorta part of a set, as I think we plan on doing 3 of these.
    I might have to sidestep my new Collecting Protocols and get this. But money after the holidays is TIGHT. Can we use CD credit on this?

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    We should be sending a note out either today or tomorrow with January's exclusive item. This one might have a little more broad appeal than the last one. It's also sorta part of a set, as I think we plan on doing 3 of these.
    I just received the email. IT looks like a winner. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Dan says to contact TeeSpring. In our experience, they should be able to send a replacement.
    Yep, if you're unhappy with the printing definitely contact TeeSpring. We can't really do anything about it, but in my experience they typically have very good customer service.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Dan says to contact TeeSpring. In our experience, they should be able to send a replacement.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I would say the image was by design (being muted like that,) or they forgot a color during the screen printing. (It almost looks like those places that steal low quality images and print them.)

This is a great read about that practice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X