X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Shipping notice today for the Carrie mug. Lots of shipping notices today.
    Wow. That's more delayed than I would have thought. But I guess they may be backed up from COVID or something.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Shipping notice today for the Carrie mug. Lots of shipping notices today.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I had decided to purchase a slipcase for If It Bleeds and noticed this one was still available so I added it.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Well my surprise delivery was a recent in-stock impulse buy. Elevation Slipcase. I have to exercise better restraint! Glad to have it though, it is a beautiful case.
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    You scared me there, Martin. I had to go check to see if I had this one.
    I've lost track of the slipcases I've ordered - I really hope I have the orders right.

The Elevation slipcase was one I knew that I had - but I couldn't find the book for it until recently. Couple of weeks ago we finished unpacking the last TWENTY-TWO BOXES of books we had and in one of the last boxes was the book.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Well my surprise delivery was a recent in-stock impulse buy. Elevation Slipcase. I have to exercise better restraint! Glad to have it though, it is a beautiful case.
    You scared me there, Martin. I had to go check to see if I had this one.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Post Office tells me I have a package coming today that originated in Forest Hill, Maryland. I have no shipping notice. Will be interesting to see what I get.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Still annoyed you did not say hello. Even though I didn't know you then.

I'm still annoyed that I didn't try to head up to Milwaukee to see Joe Hill when you were there! Had I know the world was going to end . . .

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Actually, when we got to the event they told us King would sign 2 copies per ticket holder. So we bought four copies of the book. And then minutes before King was to appear (he read LT's Theory of Pets) they announced that due to the large number of people in attendance, King would only sign one book per person with no inscriptions--flat signed only. So I doubt an inscription was wrangled at that event

Still annoyed you did not say hello. Even though I didn't know you then.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Post Office tells me I have a package coming today that originated in Forest Hill, Maryland. I have no shipping notice. Will be interesting to see what I get.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea that's my fault. Had to pivot items and then I forgot about it. The note is going out today. It's the last mug in our series of mugs.
    I figured with everything going on it was something like that. ,thanks Dan . mug orderd.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The email about this months item should have gone out earlier today.
    I received it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The email about this months item should have gone out earlier today.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Is there an item for sale this month for CDCC members ? Just realized it’s already the 13th and I haven’t received an email about one. I know tee spring is behind on last months cup because of the virus. I received an email from them last week about it.
    Yea that's my fault. Had to pivot items and then I forgot about it. The note is going out today. It's the last mug in our series of mugs.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Is there an item for sale this month for CDCC members ? Just realized it’s already the 13th and I haven’t received an email about one. I know tee spring is behind on last months cup because of the virus. I received an email from them last week about it.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I money were not an issue I would have jumped on the TOP SECRET offer--depending on the TOP SECRET author. That's a very cool thing. But no way could I swing that.
    Up for the going in on a creative Mad Libs copy? ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X