Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Nice lettered! I received a lettered edition of The Revelation in a grab bag and have been mulling the idea over of trying to get all the Little books in lettered editions. I already have the limited edition set on order so I don't know if I want to essentially buy two versions of each book.

Also, CD had really stepped it up with the front cover designs of the lettered editions. I thought this one was cool, but also really liked Bad Dog and Underground. I don't know if anyone had pics they can post, but I saw them on ebay at one point and was pretty impressed.

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Originally posted by marduk View Post
    Just finished it. Wrote a review and everything, but given the location it probably wouldn't go over well.
    Doh! (lol).

With the strength of Mr. Little's past work (HUGE fan of The Collection), the fact I was a consultant for about 10 years and a good deal from CD I went blind on this. I put a lot of faith in your judgment but am willing to bet I'll give this an extra couple of points based on my own experiences in the office. I hope so, anyway. It's a nice book but was certainly pricey.

Consultant.JPG

Leave a comment:

• marduk
    replied
    Just finished it. Wrote a review and everything, but given the location it probably wouldn't go over well.

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Thank you Dan. Hope you had a great birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Almost certainly sometime this month. Probably sooner than later, but it's mostly just going to depend where things fall.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bugen View Post
    Any updates available for when the lettered version will ship?
    I think Dan will be able to answer this one when he returns to the office!

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Any updates available for when the lettered version will ship?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Received my copy today. Be getting to it around Thanksgiving.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by drain74 View Post
    I was wondering what the status on delivery of this book is? I see that the publication date is mid October and yet I have not received any notification.

Would this be due to requesting a certain number?

Thanks
    Nope just haven't gotten to ship them yet. The books are here and are next on the shipping list, but the arrived towards the end of October because of some delays at the printer and I was in the middle of shipping other things at the time. I have some miscellaneous other publishers books that are pressing to wrap up here this week and then I will be on to The Consultant. So these should probably start shipping towards the end of this week / early next week.

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    I was wondering what the status on delivery of this book is? I see that the publication date is mid October and yet I have not received any notification.

Would this be due to requesting a certain number?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I like the new limited edition cover. It's super creepy!

Leave a comment:

• jules
    replied
    Love the cover. Looking forward to this one, sounds like a great read.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by drain74 View Post
    Hope we are able to match numbers between this and The Influence/12 book set.

If I could find the matching number for the limited The Mailman it would make the perfect set.
    Just email Mindy and request what number you want. That said if you didn't purchase The Influence or The Revelation (and or the 12 book set) someone else who did and got that number, may also have requested that number.

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Hope we are able to match numbers between this and The Influence/12 book set.

If I could find the matching number for the limited The Mailman it would make the perfect set.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I agree. Just reading what the story is about I already felt my blood pressure rising. I can't wait to read this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X