X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Man, that sure is a tempting offer.
    Too generous, much too generous.
    I feel I'd be taking advantage of you,buddy, so I respectfully will have to decline.

sk
    No trouble at all, my friend! Really .

Comment

Dan, I have a question, maybe turning into a request, I'd like to put to you.

In about four weeks time I hope to be off to the UK for a three-week holiday. As I'm still waiting for my remarqued 'Salem's Lot shipping notice, and none of these have been shipped yet, plus the fact it usually takes around two weeks for a package to arrive over here (the Netherlands) I'm just worried the book will arrive when I'm in the UK - and not at home to receive it. I'd hate for that to happen, because who knows what happens next - maybe the package will be returned to you....

Anyways, if the book will be shipped, say, next week at the latest, I don't have anything to worry about. But if later, well,......don't want to think of some possible scenarios.
      Would it be possible for you to hold the book till I have returned from my trip?
      (Or better yet - ship the book in time...??? )

Don't mean to be a nuisance....

Siep

Comment

Dan, I have a question, maybe turning into a request, I'd like to put to you.

In about four weeks time I hope to be off to the UK for a three-week holiday. As I'm still waiting for my remarqued 'Salem's Lot shipping notice, and none of these have been shipped yet, plus the fact it usually takes around two weeks for a package to arrive over here (the Netherlands) I'm just worried the book will arrive when I'm in the UK - and not at home to receive it. I'd hate for that to happen, because who knows what happens next - maybe the package will be returned to you....

Anyways, if the book will be shipped, say, next week at the latest, I don't have anything to worry about. But if later, well,......don't want to think of some possible scenarios.
        Would it be possible for you to hold the book till I have returned from my trip?
        (Or better yet - ship the book in time...??? )

Don't mean to be a nuisance....

Siep
        I'm hoping to start shipping them this week. I'm currently wrapping up some "regular" orders that have piled up during Salem's Lot shipping and will be starting on the paperwork for the remarques tomorrow.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          I'm hoping to start shipping them this week. I'm currently wrapping up some "regular" orders that have piled up during Salem's Lot shipping and will be starting on the paperwork for the remarques tomorrow.
          That's great, Dan. Looking for my shipping notice...

sk

Comment

Excuse my impatience, Dan, but did you manage to ship the remarqued editions?? Maybe still at it??
            If you need any help, just let me know and I'll be there....

sk

Comment

Excuse my impatience, Dan, but did you manage to ship the remarqued editions?? Maybe still at it??

sk
              I'm still working on them. Yours left on Friday though. You probably didn't get a notice though, as Mindy was off on Friday.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

sk

Yeah, I would trust you around the other remarqued copies. NOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Yeah, I would trust you around the other remarqued copies. NOT!!!
                  Is your name Dan???

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    I'm still working on them. Yours left on Friday though. You probably didn't get a notice though, as Mindy was off on Friday.
                    Received a few seconds ago, my shipping notice for:

'Salem's Lot: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King Artist Edition - Remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne & David Palum

Very happy!! And thank you, Dan. And thank you, Mindy!

sk

Comment

Received a few seconds ago, my shipping notice for:

'Salem's Lot: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King Artist Edition - Remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne & David Palum

Very happy!! And thank you, Dan. And thank you, Mindy!

sk
                      And thank you, Siep for posting said Remarque when it arrives .

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        And thank you, Siep for posting said Remarque when it arrives .
                        Remarquessssssssss, Brian!
                        And of course I will..

sk

Comment

Remarquessssssssss, Brian!
                          And of course I will..

sk
                          Yes, Yes, Remarquessssss! But of course my good Sir

Comment

A couple of color paintings from Glenn Chadbourne for the 'SALEM'S LOT artwork portfolio that I don't think I've posted yet:

(Raw scans, no color correction or the such applied yet.)

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

The best I've seen Glenn Chadbourne do: LOVE this!!

sk

Comment

The impossible happened: shipped last week (??), arrived today: The 'Salem's Lot AE - remarqued.
                                This NEVER happens - it takes a minimum of two weeks for a US package to arrive here.
                                No complaints though!!
                                I'll post pictures in my collection thread.

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X