X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yeah, I'm exhausted already!

Brian
    Already? Does that mean there are even more big announcements this year??

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
      Already? Does that mean there are even more big announcements this year??

I *think* it means Brian needs a nap!

Comment

I know, it was just my poor attempt at humor, I hope the big announcements never stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          I know, it was just my poor attempt at humor, I hope the big announcements never stop!
          I agree!! More announcements!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            I agree!! More announcements!!
            Okay, well, next we'll be announcing... hey, wait a minute!
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Doh!!! So close.....

Comment

Go ahead Brian, we know you want to tell. And we PROMISE not to tell a soul!
                Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                Okay, well, next we'll be announcing... hey, wait a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Go ahead Brian, we know you want to tell. And we PROMISE not to tell a soul!
                  Well, I might tell my four year old, but as he is still busy reading the Dark Tower series, he probably won't hear me.

Comment

Brad really????? 4 ? Why did you make him wait so long? By the time my boys were 4 they had read The Dark Tower Seriies ,The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings books and,and had read the first 3 Songs of Fire an Ice series books. Would have read 4 but it wasn't out yet. ...

Comment

Sorry, Tom, he took longer than I thought getting through The Wheel of Time. Boo hoo 14 books....hurry up kid!!

Comment

Yea well ..........All the books I mentioned add up to 14. ...So there annnnd they read War and Peace at 2 .

Comment

Gentlemen, lets not quibble, some can handle those books at age 2 some need to wait until age 6. Its okay.

Comment

Am I the only one who is completely utterly excited about The Ruins? I ordered the lettered edition as soon as I received the CDCC email. I don't know how well these books are selling as there is little discussion about either Smith book on the forum, but I want everyone at CD to know that you have absolutely made my year with both of these announcements.

Quick question: will the lettered edition of A Simple Plan have the same features of The Ruins (gilded page edges, raised spine hubs, etc)?

Comment

I ordered A Simple Plan as soon as it was announced. The Ruins however is one I will skip. For me as good as A Simple Plan was, the Ruins was bad. A completely predictable story with characters I cared nothing about. I am sure the CD editions will be fantastic but not for me.
                              Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              Am I the only one who is completely utterly excited about The Ruins? I ordered the lettered edition as soon as I received the CDCC email. I don't know how well these books are selling as there is little discussion about either Smith book on the forum, but I want everyone at CD to know that you have absolutely made my year with both of these announcements.

Quick question: will the lettered edition of A Simple Plan have the same features of The Ruins (gilded page edges, raised spine hubs, etc)?

Comment

Well I ordered both. Loved The Ruins.Now I don't see a discussion thread for it. My question is are we going to be able to get matching numbers? August is going to be non stop with book shipments. Looking forward to both releases.

Comment

Working...
                                X